I bet the Doo and Poo guys get the most posts in this thread.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
doo has had an 850 for 8 years now. I hear ya, but how is their track record on releasing anything exciting? I really hope they do, we cant let skidoo and Polaris think they are hot Sh*t when they wipe out the competition. I just have my doubts. It takes ALOT of capital to develop/RnD something new and exciting, and they havent sold enough sleds to do so.
you forget they are owned by Textron. Now if Textron could find their wallet? Lol

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_2422.jpeg

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
doo has had an 850 for 8 years now. I hear ya, but how is their track record on releasing anything exciting? I really hope they do, we cant let skidoo and Polaris think they are hot Sh*t when they wipe out the competition. I just have my doubts. It takes ALOT of capital to develop/RnD something new and exciting, and they havent sold enough sleds to do so.
Probably similar cost to develop a new 860 compared to a 950. Then before selling the 950 just put smaller jugs and pistons on it for a couple years. Always makes sense to design for future upgrades.

Levithan

Reaction score
Apparently a 180hp na 860 and two turbo models. from rumors floating around. Either way a doo and poo killer. O and 25 less stop ride your sleds gonna blow up or leave you stranded recalls.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Probably just going to announce that they will be putting a 800 in the new chassis that will be available in limited quantities for next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Probably just going to announce that they will be putting a 800 in the new chassis that will be available in limited quantities for next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unfortunate for the sport….. but this is most likely the truth

Top Bottom