I am having problems with a 1995 670

Sleds

Reaction score
Hey guys I have a 1995 670 and it does not a lot of power after quarter throttle and it doesn't want to run when it's warm . Thanks

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If it doesn't want to run when it's warm, that's a typical CDI problem. But I'm not sure if the 95's had a CDI???

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Compression test it....could be a tired motor.

Hayse123

Reaction score
Can some one help me please I'm really stuck I have a 470 liquid cooled engine ski doo it runs but only when you prime it to keep it going. When you put the base hose on it stalls. Can't even give it throttle and is just bogs out cleaned the carbs and new spark plugs still no good what's wrong can some one please help me please

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can some one help me please I'm really stuck I have a 470 liquid cooled engine ski doo it runs but only when you prime it to keep it going. When you put the base hose on it stalls. Can't even give it throttle and is just bogs out cleaned the carbs and new spark plugs still no good what's wrong can some one please help me please

Fuel pump

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what are you calling the "base hose"?

Top Bottom