Hurts so Good!!

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never ,,,,You itching to ride yet?With your bells on of course..LOL

Shhhhhhhhh... Can you hear them? Tiny little bells-a-dingling??? Lol.

Yes. I'm itching. Sledding is my "other addiction" and it has yet to cause blisters....

I'm actually getting cranky about no sledding in my very near future.

I see all these posts and people going out and it's soooo annoying. I know there's lotsa landmines and ice and crap this early on, but I got a new green monster in the garage that needs to stretch his legs!!

We took the machines to our acreage so Trev and I could try the new ones, but you can only race across flat wind blown fields in -25•c weather for so long. I did get frostbite for my efforts tho. Now my cheek looks like my husband got tired of reminding me twice... Haha! There goes my perfect complexion... Yaaaaaaaar!

medler

I love guns
Reaction score

Yes. I'm itching. Sledding is my "other addiction" and it has yet to cause blisters....

I see all these posts and people going out and it's soooo annoying. I know there's lotsa landmines and ice and crap this early on, but I got a new green monster in the garage that needs to stretch his legs!!

We took the machines to our acreage so Trev and I could try the new ones, but you can only race across flat wind blown fields in -25•c weather for so long. I did get frostbite for my efforts tho. Now my cheek looks like my husband got tired of reminding me twice... Haha! There goes my perfect complexion... Yaaaaaaaar!

lol......>>>:):d

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score

LMAO......You all will get some snow soon, or just have to come South for a weekend. CNP or Elkford.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One word...Moleskin...will prevent your blisters...

These blisters are so deep and on a spot that is already sposed to be tough... I'm not sure that Moleskin will do the trick. I did think of it already and have gathered the necessary supplied to take the theory to the testing lab :)

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
These blisters are so deep and on a spot that is already sposed to be tough... I'm not sure that Moleskin will do the trick. I did think of it already and have gathered the necessary supplied to take the theory to the testing lab :)

Keep in mind, moleskin is supposed to be applied as the blister starts to prevent it from getting worse, you may need to let yours heal before it will be effective.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Maybe having one foot bigger than the other is the problem?

If your toes are moving inside, that's probably what is causing your blisters. When I use to run on a tread mill I never wore socks or shoes, you might need to start with a slower pace(bare foot) to get your toes used to the friction they have never experienced from wearing shoes. Then slip on those thingamabobs you have there, and start slow and work your way up.

Delicate feet,.. maybe you need a good foot rub :)

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
I really have to ask...

Why in the world do the shoes have toes in them??? I mean I have seen a lot of shoes in my day, but never one with toes. There has to be some sort of perceived advantage?

Fill us in...

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe having one foot bigger than the other is the problem?

If your toes are moving inside, that's probably what is causing your blisters. When I use to run on a tread mill I never wore socks or shoes, you might need to start with a slower pace(bare foot) to get your toes used to the friction they have never experienced from wearing shoes. Then slip on those thingamabobs you have there, and start slow and work your way up.

Delicate feet,.. maybe you need a good foot rub :)

When I first saw this on my iPhone, I couldn't see the picture you had re-posted and I was like, "How does he know that one of my feet is bigger than the other???" Duhhhhrrrrrrr.... Now I see the picture and it all makes sense.

Anyway, yes, one of my feet is slightly bigger than the other (not like it looks in the picture) and it is a part of the problem. The shoes were bought to fit the bigger foot, so the other shoe does have some room for movement. Also, my feet are skinny, so they aren't quite wide enough for the shoes. I think that if I could find some toe socks to take up some room it might help... or buy new ones that are a size too small and try to work them in? That sounds like a whole new set of pain :eek:

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had same problem when i switched from golf shoes to sandals will dig the golf bag out of the shed and check for you bought some stuff in vegas in april and was told it would do the trick (cant remember what it was) but remember the the store did not get to golf this year because of my accident but am going back to vegas middle of month (dec) will pm you when im back and put in the mail for you might be worth a try nothing hurts worse than sore feet:(

Blistop

Reaction score
Website
blistop.com
Have you tried our Blistop blister prevention spray? It sprays on and stays on, totally invisible and water-resistant. We currently have a $1 off coupon available on coupons.com!

Top Bottom