How much do you have left?

znowman_9

Reaction score
Where are you guys getting your percentages? Is displayed on the dash or are you just doing math?
My free ride has 440 km on her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Scotty2Hotty

Reaction score
Where are you guys getting your percentages? Is displayed on the dash or are you just doing math?
My free ride has 440 km on her.

Go to the dealer and get your ecu flashed with the last program. It will show u percentage remaining when u first start the sled....

I had 2% remaining at 468 Kms. Last night we ride about 80 Kms so I am now out if break in period! Woot woot!

znowman_9

Reaction score
Go to the dealer and get your ecu flashed with the last program. It will show u percentage remaining when u first start the sled....

I had 2% remaining at 468 Kms. Last night we ride about 80 Kms so I am now out if break in period! Woot woot!

Thx Scotty mine needs to go in for 500km service anyways.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I couldnt tell any difference in HP between break in period and now. Just burnt a little more oil. I think Id prefer it to burn more oil all the time. Wish I could just leave it on break in mode...

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I couldnt tell any difference in HP between break in period and now. Just burnt a little more oil. I think Id prefer it to burn more oil all the time. Wish I could just leave it on break in mode...

Neither could I. It might of been all in my head but a think it got louder?!?!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

and most of the extra oil that was burnt was on the first couple of rides. Then it settled down and ran like awesome!

Hydro

Reaction score
I'm at 350(ish) km and 30%. Still throwing a SES light and muffler warning every time I head up the trails to the riding area. I stop a couple of times and shut it off, fire up and good to go. Supposedly it stops throwing the SES after break-in. Not as much oil being pumped in blocking the sensor (so the dealer says).

I'm not WOT all the time either, and maybe that's the problem! I'm probably WOT 10% of the time... HAHAHAHA Maybe I should be a little more daring and hold it to the bar more often...

doo225

Reaction score
I'm at 350(ish) km and 30%. Still throwing a SES light and muffler warning every time I head up the trails to the riding area. I stop a couple of times and shut it off, fire up and good to go. Supposedly it stops throwing the SES after break-in. Not as much oil being pumped in blocking the sensor (so the dealer says).

I'm not WOT all the time either, and maybe that's the problem! I'm probably WOT 10% of the time... HAHAHAHA Maybe I should be a little more daring and hold it to the bar more often...

do you have a mbrp can????? they are known for that. and it wont quit if it is that.

410 km 0% break in left. WOT all the time.

Top Bottom