How does polaris do it?

yammyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha another thread turned into poo vs doo I think we all need to get into some chest deep snow :D

BIGHORN1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Freak i think you should smoke another one before you post. yes i am closer to you and i will bring it to Alberta beach and show you what it all about. Get with the times man, i used to love a wedge too but lets be serious here and stop posting ch!t out of your arse already ffs ! Like really enough is enough

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I didn't help with hijacking this thread. But I would like to see it get back on topic. LHF has his own going about is wedgie at the snow drags, maybe we can utilise that one instead of this one?
Thanks in advance

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't help with hijacking this thread. But I would like to see it get back on topic. LHF has his own going about is wedgie at the snow drags, maybe we can utilise that one instead of this one?
Thanks in advance

Roger that

So high mark.....back to me being stupid...

Your goin to sit there and tell me that the Polaris being significantly lighter has nothing to do with evening out its power to weight ratio to the skidoo?

Kelly

Reaction score
Well......... The pro was in tear down and cracked cylinders at 850km, Polaris is saying its the first one yet, so I wouldn't say the dyno was correct although it is close I'm sure, needless to say the results of the mods will be delayed now until we receive the warranty cylinders and start the work, hoping 10-14 days to get the outcome for everyone

So basically this whole thread about Poo vs. Doo is based on a HP rating of a blown up 800 WTF. How could the dyno possibly be close in rating a sled with cracked cylinders. I realize the Polaris is rated lower but 20 to 30 HP. Maybe maybe not. You guys should just buy a cat. All of this competition will stop. LOL:cool:

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just read a snow west mag with the shoot out of the 3 800 and they said the doo felt the lightest and was the easiest to ride in the tree's it won hands downs, it was there choose of mountain sleds .So I guess Polaris didn't do it .

Korey

Reaction score
Personally I didn't like doos, but if t motion is something that will make the easier and more enjoyable why put it down? You say you don't need the assistance of t motion yet you have a sled witch is supposed to be all about making it easier for a rider ? If you like a work out and don't need the assistance you should have bought a yammy. Personally I own a 2013 pro and anything to make things easier bring it on hopersonally the t motion works out even if I don't like the way doos handle. My 2cents

Last edited by a moderator:

Korey

Reaction score
Personally I didn't like doos, but if t motion is something that will make the easier and more enjoyable why put it down? You say you don't need the assistance of t motion yet you have a sled witch is supposed to be all about making it easier for a rider ? If you like a work out and don't need the assistance you should have bought a yammy. Personally I own a 2013 pro and anything to make things easier bring it on hopersonally the t motion works out even if I don't like the way doos handle. My 2cents

Hopefully*

13RMKPRO

Reaction score
Roger that

Your goin to sit there and tell me that the Polaris being significantly lighter has nothing to do with evening out its power to weight ratio to the skidoo?

Was just trying to Raz the doo guys and there mullets.. Can't believe they took it down lol ..

Aw well going to Edson tomorrow if anyone wants to come ride and shoot the ch!t.. Then mcbride next weekend !! Can't wait

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope the twisty skid works out well for the Doo camp. The ease of riding the Pro is what has made it the top seller for the last couple of years. As far as the Snowest story I read it and didn't see any hands down winner declared. What I got from it was, after Polaris kicking ass for two years the gimmicks that Doo added to the XP may have put them in the game.

brochu79

Reaction score
Well, I will be picking up the Dino sheet Monday of the 134 hp stock pro and I will post it than. Than I will post the after Dino of the mod shops famous work! Prove to a select few at the sled show that didn't believe how much hp They can get with out turbo. I was discouraged how unperfessional one both was! I'am going to video the Dino and post it.

Last edited:

Korey

Reaction score
Was just trying to Raz the doo guys and there mullets.. Can't believe they took it down lol ..

Aw well going to Edson tomorrow if anyone wants to come ride and shoot the ch!t.. Then mcbride next weekend !! Can't wait

Yeah don't do that they can be sensitive lol, all jokes aside have fun, can't wait to get out

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, I will be picking up the Dino sheet Monday of the 134 hp stock pro and I will post it than. Than I will post the after Dino of the mod shops famous work! Prove to a select few at the sled show that didn't believe how much hp They can get with out turbo. I was discouraged how unperfessional one both was! I'am going to video the Dino and post it.
Told ya I stirred the pot, wasn't about to steal your thunder though

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Roger that

lol...hey man, your the one who said it, not me. i quoted your exact words.

as for your question: poo being lighter of course has its advantages...are you seriously asking this question??

unfortunately i had read the entire thread, it was good until you came in with your bumblebee undies and asinine posts about poo, crack the throttle only hear noise and no go. like fawk off dude. such a loser. i dont even ride poo or doo. just a realist that isnt blinded by what i think is best because i own it.

the pro is a great all around sled...they are ALL so close right now, pick your poison. but not in max the greats world....all pail in to comparison to whatever he is ridin.

LMAO. now go back to being awesome you awesome little guy you....

LOL

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope the twisty skid works out well for the Doo camp. The ease of riding the Pro is what has made it the top seller for the last couple of years. As far as the Snowest story I read it and didn't see any hands down winner declared. What I got from it was, after Polaris kicking ass for two years the gimmicks that Doo added to the XP may have put them in the game.
4 out of 4 test pilots said that the T motion was the best rear suspension(GIMMICK)
3 out 4 said e-zest to ride in the trees and 3 out 4 said felt the lightest to ride. power was between ski-doo and cat and best ski's and running boards was polaris.
over all favorite Sorry my bad was polaris and ski doo .They did also mention the pro was the one to beat last year ,but the XM could pull it off this year.:beer::beer: They did said SKI-DOO is the game changer this year.So only time will tell.

Last edited:

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol...hey man, your the one who said it, not me. i quoted your exact words.

as for your question: poo being lighter of course has its advantages...are you seriously asking this question??

unfortunately i had read the entire thread, it was good until you came in with your bumblebee undies and asinine posts about poo, crack the throttle only hear noise and no go. like fawk off dude. such a loser. i dont even ride poo or doo. just a realist that isnt blinded by what i think is best because i own it.

the pro is a great all around sled...they are ALL so close right now, pick your poison. but not in max the greats world....all pail in to comparison to whatever he is ridin.

LMAO. now go back to being awesome you awesome little guy you....

LOL

Hey himark, I don't think you can talk to the famous guys like that on here. You could be in big trouble man.
Hers what I don't get, we've listened to "if you cant carve and side hill an xp you need a set ofq man nuts " over and over and "I hate that tippy narrow crap the M sled and Poo bring" over and over, now fast forward to 013 XM, Doo comes narrower side panels, narrower ski stance, teeter totter to make it tip easier, bendy track to make it lean easier ...... And the same guys who've been bleating about the strengths in XP....... Now profess the XM is gonna be the bomb and they still hate that tippy narrow M sled Pro crap.
Im starting to think that the decal makes way more difference than the chassis, cause it seems the decal is the biggest deciding factor for some. Me I love the motor, but the rest is just uncomfortable with really goofy steering.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey himark, I don't think you can talk to the famous guys like that on here. You could be in big trouble man.
Hers what I don't get, we've listened to "if you cant carve and side hill an xp you need a set ofq man nuts " over and over and "I hate that tippy narrow crap the M sled and Poo bring" over and over, now fast forward to 013 XM, Doo comes narrower side panels, narrower ski stance, teeter totter to make it tip easier, bendy track to make it lean easier ...... And the same guys who've been bleating about the strengths in XP....... Now profess the XM is gonna be the bomb and they still hate that tippy narrow M sled Pro crap.
Im starting to think that the decal makes way more difference than the chassis, cause it seems the decal is the biggest deciding factor for some. Me I love the motor, but the rest is just uncomfortable with really goofy steering.

there is a difference between predictable tippy and unpredictable tippy. also a linear "tippy" if you will. the xm does not have the point of no return where the sled is flat and then its on its side. it tips further based on your input and can balance at any point along the "tippy" curve. ugh. i dont even know why i care i love the freeride stance. can bomb that chit 100mph at anything.

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
4 out of 4 test pilots said that the T motion was the best rear suspension(GIMMICK)
3 out 4 said e-zest to ride in the trees and 3 out 4 said felt the lightest to ride. power was between ski-doo and cat and best ski's and running boards was polaris.
over all favorite Sorry my bad was polaris and ski doo .They did also mention the pro was the one to beat last year ,but the XM could pull it off this year.:beer::beer: They did said SKI-DOO is the game changer this year.So only time will tell.

Yep saw all that, but no winner was declared as of yet. The Doo marketing is brilliant, get guys to buy new parts for their old sleds to make them work. But until Doo comes out with a new chassis it will always be 6" wider than the Pro. Hopefully in the near future the Polaris fans will get an engine that can compete, then it's no contest IMO

Top Bottom