Sled Pricing and Base Models - What do you really want in a sled?

ChillySeven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree Modman. The gauges don't matter as long as they'er accurate. I don't care about graphics and they also, like a lot of extras, have installation costs. Less extras means less labor in the factory. I want a strong, reliable engine, clutches and gearing. Like someone said earlier, there are a lot of outfits that manufacture great modification parts and accessories at low prices. As far as the test riders... I agree there also; the sleds are so advanced in this day and age that those guys have nothing else to complain about but fit and finish. I ride an 06 Summit 800 adrenaline and one of the few complaints from so called "Test Riders" was that the foot wells weren't deep enough; whaaat? If you take a good look at any machine from the early 2000s on, they're all good in some shape or form. The manufactures should listen to the dealers who in turn hear it first hand from the real riders, ie; fuel mileage handling, reliability and warranty issues. It seems like there are always bigger races between the sled makers in the board rooms than there are between actual riders no matter what color they ride. The thing is that sometimes it seems the whole world is in a big race to go no where. I just want to ride!

RideRevy

Reaction score
Hi everybody I'm new to the site so this is the first post. It's simple if your rich buy new if your poor buy used. For example if you have lots of money you could buy a new Nytro and put a super or turbocharger on it for about $23,000 CAD or you could buy an already tricked out Vector with boost for about $10,000 CAD I know the vector is a bit heavier but you could go to the gym.

Top Bottom