How do you haul your quad and camper.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I just use the red automotive ramps drive the quad up on then gets the bumper of the quad over the rim of the box so I can close the tail gate works awesome for me. I have a new 1 ton comming soon and will probably go to a shorty deck

Attachments

• 100_2069.jpg
    100_2069.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 449

lbartels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where can i get one of those quad risers that fit in the back of the trucks and the quads front tires driveup them, so that shortbox tailgates can be closed??

Ogre Made Risers. They were advertised on here for awhile. They looked awesome. I was interested in 1 for my set up.

Griz-L-Bar

Reaction score
This is the setup I like......sorry only got my sleds on it but will fit 4 quads

If I passed that on the highway I would say" holy F&*K! that guys wife is awesome"

But more to the point. GEt yourself a riser ramp or make it yourself out of 1" squre tubing and some flat iron. Dont forget the beer. Reason; your 5th wheel would probably dent ur tool box, just a guess though.

Bandit_750

Reaction score
Ogre Made Risers. They were advertised on here for awhile. They looked awesome. I was interested in 1 for my set up.

Just sent off a e-mail to customer support.

Time is getting close and i still have no real solution to my issue. The search is on!

kingkris06

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he's the original poster
What issue do you have? Quad too long for the shortbox?

how much space do you have ? alot of people just remove the tailgate to make them fit in a 6.6 box. a guy at work put his grizz on his bumper to make fit in a 5.5 (probablie a little illegal)

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats set up for daytrippin!..the box extender comes apart in 6 pcs and stores in a box that only takes up 8" in the front of the box..just slide the fifth wheel hitch out and it takes aro 10 miniutes to install..i invented this on and built it at the farm with the bro in laws help..complete with tail lights.

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It scares me to see people putting a hitch that far behind the rear axle. Drive safe.

jpmez69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buy My toyhauler that will be for sale later this month. 2007 33P Sportsman Sportster. All issues solved.

Top Bottom