How do you haul your quad and camper.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you handy with a welder? If not, it wouldn't take us much to flash up a riser to go up and over your tool box. I just built a goofball concoction for the deck of my Freightliner so I could load my quad on top, and my kids quads and dirtbikes underneath. Same sort of idea, just a little more redneckish.

Attachments

• IMG_0664.jpg
    IMG_0664.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_0665.jpg
    IMG_0665.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 227

Bandit_750

Reaction score
use to weld in high school.... 10 yrs ago ha ha. i want to build something like what you have goodngrubby. I'm working just outside of rimbey actually, out on RR 41. Got any extra decks lol. Me and my buddy are trying to come up with a good design that allows me to leave it in full time and still use my tool box. I'm thinking i might build a false floor in my truck box cause i have a f*ck load of tools and it would would pretty sweet if i can raise it high enough to close the tail gate.

Bandit_750

Reaction score
k, i will give you a call in the coming week? i am just running a job now and putting in some long days. Things should come down next wed/thurs.

They will raff out roud and charge $6.95 for asking ha ha.

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It scares me to see people putting a hitch that far behind the rear axle. Drive safe.

dont worry! its there to tie down the rear quad and if i ever gotta move a trailer..i wouldnt pull anything down the highway..so dont worry! as far as driving safe...wheel see

the450kid

Reaction score
Has anyone tried one of these trailers with a rzr? I am considering something like this and wanted to hear some feed back from ppl who have run this set up.

Attachments

• 97973dj_20.jpg
    97973dj_20.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 147

RMK Junky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Been doing it like this for awhile now :) Rides and pulls real nice. BC Ferries says I'm 55' long. If I were to expand the deck it will hit the trailer :realmad: yep did it...lol.

Attachments

• Quads loaded.jpg
    Quads loaded.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 134
Top Bottom