How do you get your membership progress to go up?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Besides, I didn't really realize there were any rewards. By the way Fernie, I have 2 brothers that live in Elko. I grew up in that area, south country, if your from there you know where I'm talking about, and for anyone else out there, Fernie is all about snow this year.

The rewards thing is only what one makes it! I always throw it out there that one of the Moderators is giving prizes for each and every "hun run" but we all know that isn't realistic nor is it gonna happen. Just a little fun thing to wile away the time..:D

Fernie is always about snow but Tourism Fernie is getting into summer in a big way lately..mountain bikes, rafting, golf, fly fishing, etc..

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes, it is Ian......sort of:)

If I hadn't been a post whore a few years ago, I would have never have met you.......so sometimes there is a point!

z1corfvspv_221772622.jpg

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You have to post like a whore. That is all.

But really.... the more you contribute your opinion (useful or valid or not) the more your membership progress goes up. Take Maxwell for example... he jumps into every Polaris and Cat thread he possibly can spewing his Doolaid drivel all over and then hops over to DOO forums and gives out actually useful information, and HE is a SUPER MEMBER. Doo as Maxwell does, but don't ride what Maxwell does :p Hehe!!
I didn't think it would happen, but it looks like all of Maxwell's doolaide is working. You are starting to spell like them. :p

Top Bottom