How do you get your membership progress to go up?

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You have to post like a whore. That is all.

But really.... the more you contribute your opinion (useful or valid or not) the more your membership progress goes up. Take Maxwell for example... he jumps into every Polaris and Cat thread he possibly can spewing his Doolaid drivel all over and then hops over to DOO forums and gives out actually useful information, and HE is a SUPER MEMBER. Doo as Maxwell does, but don't ride what Maxwell does :p Hehe!!

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

But really.... the more you contribute your opinion (useful or valid or not) the more your membership progress goes up. Take Maxwell for example... he jumps into every Polaris and Cat thread he possibly can spewing his Doolaid drivel all over and then hops over to DOO forums and gives out actually useful information, and HE is a SUPER MEMBER. Doo as Maxwell does, but don't ride what Maxwell does :p Hehe!!

SledMamma, I agree that Maxwell is a super member but I don't think he is a Super Member (if you follow my drift). He is just like the rest of us whores..........V.I.P. Member.

TylerG is absolutely, unequivocally correct. Post like crazy and it will go up.....:D

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I thought we were turning a new leaf

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are. We did. I still take jabs at you and you jab back and at the end of the day we shake hands and go for a rip ;) k? That way we can both keep our post counts up !!

Last edited:

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you drawing up a truce for us too? Or are you having fun like I am......

Want me to have a go at Chadwik for a while Maxxy (that's my new pet name for you, FYI) and give your feelers a breather ?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Want me to have a go at Chadwik for a while Maxxy (that's my new pet name for you, FYI) and give your feelers a breather ?

You know, I do believe VARDA Curtis refers to him as "Maxxy Pad"...... or maybe that's his gf.... either way.....

Top Bottom