"HOT" news at the Boulder cabin

rough-country

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.rough-country.ca
I am pleased to announce the Revelstoke Snowmobile Club has entered into a contract with Becky Bristow to provide food services at the New Boulder Mtn Cabin. She will begin this Sunday Dec 12 and from there every Friday, Saturday and Sunday throughout the 2010/2011 season. Becky will be providing me with a menu shortly, but promises a selection of hot food, drinks and snacks. I will post when I get the information from her.

Please support her as this will be a good deal for all of us sledders. In exchange for running her business from the cabin she will become the caretaker and take on duties like cleaning, shovelling and keeping the fire burning. She is not there to clean after you but to help keep things tidy in our new cabin. There is signage on the walls of this family cabin spelling out cabin etiquette so please respect the rules. Becky will do her best to keep thing running smoothly so please work with her and enjoy the hot cooked meals.

Thanks Greg

WATDAFOOK

Reaction score
Remember people..RESPECT...People like this are hard to come by...I think a HUGE thank you is in order! Just my 2c...

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Looking forward to it Becky.

I guess you will become famous on your first day of cooking.

MMMMMMMMMMmmmm! New Becky burgers....... Don't forget those carmelled onions.

Will see yah in a week and a half. I will be behind the shovel and broom when we are there, to help out.

If yah ever need anything when fellow sledders are there, just ask and they will pitch in and help!

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't wait to try them Becky burgers too. I can taste them already. That's great as were always hungry, and what better thing to do when you warm up. Cabin looks great. I hope it stays that way.

thunder44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is the coolest thing I have ever heard. We are from Prince George and I would never have thought anywhere would have hot food on a mountain besides what I cook in my Muff pot. Wow good job Revy!! I look forward to riding in Revy even more now!!!!

Hamy

Reaction score
Nice! Now maybe I won't have to pack so much crap in the backpack:d
Good on ya!

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what an awesome idea. Hopefully this takes off and everyone gets in on the action. how much better can it get than having a hot meal at the cabin

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
She was up slaving over a hot stove all day today and turning out a fantastic selection of eats... Bring your cash kids, cuz it's worth it!!

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Boulder Smokin’ Grill is open every Friday, Saturday and Sunday!

Hot lunches will also be available next weekend starting Thursday December 16th through to the 19th as well as December 22nd, through to New Years Eve. Closed Christmas Day.

Becky will be serving smoked pulled pork sandwiches, smokies, bratwurst, hamburgers, warm apple turnovers, cookies, bars, coffee, hot chocolate, energy drinks, water, juice pop, pepperoni, chocolate bars and chips.

Cash Only.

rough-country

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.rough-country.ca
I talked to Becky last night from the new "Boulder Smokin' Grill" at the cabin and she would like to thank all the riders that supported her on sunday's grand opening. She said the day started off a little rough with getting stuck in the parking lot and then riding off the trail with the sleigh behind, Thanks to the sledders that helped through out the day to help Becky out. There should be a posted menu soon and I know Becky is getting set up to do her own posts and threads so look for that.

Thanks Greg

Top Bottom