"HOT" news at the Boulder cabin

pistonpete

Reaction score
Two thumbs up for the great service and great food. What a treat to have, hope it works out for you girls for many weekends to come. Thanks again!

ps. Somone needs to donate to these girls a big propane patio heater so their condiments stop freezing and so they can keep a little warmer :)

TRUE SAY, awesome food, nice too have stuff like this at the cabin, cool gal too :d:d
let me know if any body starts a collection of some sort to help with heater or etc,it can get cold out there!

Reaction score
Not entirely sure when we'll finish up. I don't want to say this is the last weekend because I'm considering being up there a few Saturdays in May!
.....I will keep posted.

Maverick800XRS

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the great food and hospitality Becky, really enjoyed that burger Sunday easter long, was good n full till Canmore round dinner time :D Hope to see you again and take care !

etecheaven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not entirely sure when we'll finish up. I don't want to say this is the last weekend because I'm considering being up there a few Saturdays in May!
.....I will keep posted.

Planning on being up there sometime during the weekend of 12,13,14. Hope your there.:d Im hungry aleady. lol

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I only got to have a burger once up there, during the grand opening/ avalanche awareness weekend I think in jan. one of the best burgers ive ever had, minus the raw part inside. grilled onions mmmmmm

Reaction score
Letting ya'all know that Boulder Smokin' Grill will NOT be open this weekend.
Pack a lunch. Still thinking Saturday May long weekend, will keep you posted:)

Becky

Top Bottom