Hockeys baaaaaacccckkkkkkk!!!!!

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sooooo ... is the puck gunna drop or wot ???

and I call bullch!t on all these assholes ...

Daniel

Reaction score
I no i won't be watching this year unless by some chance the oilers make it to the cup final i will have to watch that. With the money i would have spent on hockey tickets this year i am going to the NASCAR race in Vegas so i guess some good came out of the lock out.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bunch of over paid, whiney cry babies that do nothing for society. The amount they make in their "short" career is more then I'll ever make in my "long" career. players should put back into society, give back to the communities they play in, Fans should be ashamed of them selfs supported this greed. #$%^THE NHL.

That money wasted on the players could be better spent in our hospitals, or schools. maybe even infrastructure improvements.

They players should be ashamed of themselves.

But thats just my take, I actually work for my paycheques,

:nono::realmad::nono::rant::rant::mad::realmad::nono:
A lot of players spend a lot of time, effort and money giving back to their communities. How would propose that the money spent on players gets spent on hospitals, schools, and infrastrucuture? If the players don't earn it then the owners do and I don't think they are going to hand it over to the gov't for more hospital beds or better pay for teachers...

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They should play for the love of the game. I struggle with athletes making more money then Doctors, surgeons, teachers, police, fire fighters or paramedics. Like they say " a man in a helmet defending his country should make more then a man in a helmet defending a puck".

It's sad that we accept paying those who entertain us more then those we rely on to save lives.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They should play for the love of the game. I struggle with athletes making more money then Doctors, surgeons, teachers, police, fire fighters or paramedics. Like they say " a man in a helmet defending his country should make more then a man in a helmet defending a puck".

It's sad that we accept paying those who entertain us more then those we rely on to save lives.

I hear you but the reality is Althletes, Movie Stars, Musicians, etc make a ton because their income is coming from a revenue pool created by such a massive amount of fans. I'm sure there are many on here that earn more than teachers, cops, fire fighters, and Doctors.

It would be kinda nice if the salaries were capped and lower prices for these entertainment forms resulted but that's not market economics in a capitalist society. Where would we draw the line?

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear you but the reality is Althletes, Movie Stars, Musicians, etc make a ton because their income is coming from a revenue pool created by such a massive amount of fans. I'm sure there are many on here that earn more than teachers, cops, fire fighters, and Doctors.

It would be kinda nice if the salaries were capped and lower prices for these entertainment forms resulted but that's not market economics in a capitalist society. Where would we draw the line?

Ture, too much greed, drives me nuts, Should go back to the barter system, trading skills for goods and services.

I see your point as well, there is no where to draw the line, and can't keep everyone happy. Just voicing my view.

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the line I heard today "how can I support hockey that has millionaires fighting about money with billionaires?" :confused:

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357609171.509025.jpg

Enough said!!!

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the only reason these clowns can get away with this crap,

is coz they know canadians will take them back !!!

but they have been chasing the US $$$ ...

is this the begining of change ???

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's been happening for years , but it's all been under the radar and not spoken about much. One doesn't have to look any further then the Kovelchuck contract in Jersey, to realize that players were pushing the boundaries , seriously 110 million over 10 years, ? My guess is he won't even play in the NHL that long, Jesus he's playing a fine line with his contract now considering he and datysuik are in the khl Allstar game this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
on the bright side..its jan 14 and the oilers havent lost a game yet...lol

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think arff has started more fires than the Flames so far this season.....lol. How are the greens down around Calgary........

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I cant decide weather im more excited to see the Oilers win or the Flames lose.

So how is the excitement now???? In the event that you "missed" the game tonite, it looks like your oilers were denied :)
You like apples? what do you think of them apples!!! lol

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The flames are doing good.....No really......Well......Really..........................................Can you believe all them native protests, how about that ?

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The flames are doing good.....No really......Well......Really..........................................Can you believe all them native protests, how about that ?

I smell a trade coming by April lol

Sent from the Dragons Lair

Top Bottom