Hey ALL You "Klim Gear" people

Oilers Rule

Reaction score
VALDEZ JACKET
KLIMATE PANTS

Other then wearing a base layer what would most of you wear under this jacket?? In -2 to 5 weather

Thanks,

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just wear the helly hansen light fleece top and bottom. I think I got top and bottom for $90 at marks work wearhouse...its all good after that :D

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To -5c I just wear a t-shirt under my bib pants & jacket while boondocking. I'll put on a fleece sweater or base layer for high speed trail rides. To -12 I'll wear a base layer but I'm riding with vents open in my shell. I have not riden below -12c this year so that's all I got...

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wear the base layer under my jacket, and I just wear long johns under my pants, below -20 I wear a fleece sweater, and i'm quite comfortable I believe the klim klimate pants and valdez jacket are a quality product a little pricy but i'm a happy customer.

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know that this a Klim Gear thread and I love my Klim Adrenaline boots. I use the underarmour gear in the summer time and heard that there Cold Gear was a awesome so I picked up a Men's ColdGear® UA Metal™ Mock Shirt $59.99 US wow simply the warmest most comfortable piece of clothing that i ever owned. I'm buying more as we speak, check it out you won't be disappointed.

Top Bottom