Help t3 running on one cyl

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A little off topic but I agree plugs and such are not bullet proof and are bound to fail.

When I loaded my sled onto deck from the dealer it seemed like it was dragging on the front end. kinda brushed it off. Unloaded and backed into shed and spun out.. Have super glides on deck and glides going into shed and in shed.....Again strange but oh well. Had daughter assist pushing on sled. Next day pulled into garage to do my own PDI and low and behold, no carbides on skis...
Had a good laugh and called dealer. First thing they said when i told them i was looking at skis was you need carbides....LOL.
They take them off to move around showroom and forgot to install prior to pick up.
Wonder how many new folks are running on plastic skis and dont know?
Got a free jug of oil from dealer for my troubles though!

Lmao this happens to my brother in the Allen parking lot with his new 12 doo. I jumped on it to move it and it wouldn't steer, I laughed when I found out why. He rode it all day tho.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Just out for a small ride for some break-in time. Notices every once in awhile my engine light would come on at around 6000 RPM. Would this have to do with the plugs fouling? Read the Manuel and says take it to you local dealer witch I will do but wonder if this has happened to anyone else.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, friend of mine deals with that dealer unfortunately. They told him to bring his sled in to get the plugs changed as his was acting up too a bit. 90% of the problem is that we have 4" of snow and the fields are bare. It's safe to drive around at about 15-20 MPH, and the snow that is there doesn't have any traction. Can't load the engine up.

Went out yesterday in a different area and his sled had pretty much zero issues. Wound it right out a few times and ran excellent. Little stumble, hesitation around the 6000 rpm area when cruising at that rpm.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haven't had an issue with my T3, 110km so far. This is my first etec what is the procedure for proper indexing ? Owners manual says go to dealership.

Do you self a favor and get one of these if you have no intentions on taking your sled into the dealer for plug or other general maintenance...

SKI DOO 600 800 800R HO E TEC Snowmobile Service Repair Shop Manual 2013 2014 | eBay

doo spark plugs.JPG

Top Bottom