Health Products and Weight Loss

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
A good friend of mine lost a ton of weight on this particular product line . So I figured I would give it a try(thanks to him) , I was so impressed I bought into the company and became one of the only business owners in the greater Edmonton area . Best damn sled mod I've ever done , would have cost me 5 times what I spent to take this much weight of my sled LOL! You want to try something new that works pm me and we will lighten up your sled . Will have advertising up on the site once me and Ron get it sorted out so for now if this interests you pm me and I will give you direction to my sled mod shop. Your location dosnt matter,its shipped everywhere and the info is free. catmando!

Remoth

Reaction score
Or just cut down the carbs(bread, pasta, potatoes, liquor, sugary drinks) eat more veggies, drink more watery and exercise a couple times a week and you'll lose weight. People don't need 300g of carbs and 200 grams of sugar a day.

Remoth

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Im glad that works for you ,and yes that would work for everybody if they could follow the plan Let me guess ,you sound like somebody that has never struggled with a weight problem and your mentabilism just eats every thing up. I f I had three wishes that would be my first one gauranteed! Fortunatly for me,my sledshop deals with more than just weightloss.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I'd PM you but I'm one of those little farts that has the will power to keep my weight down. I still wear the same pant size since I said, "I doo" and that was a long time ago!

Best of luck with the project and I'm sure you will have peeps jumping all over it!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wow , response has been good should have my banner up on site soon ! catmando!

Remoth

Reaction score
I wish i was one of those people. I'm actually in the middle of reforming myself. I was 430 lbs at the end of January and have lost 50 lbs since then. Its going slower now due to summer parties and drinking, but I have changed my way of life for the better. Less carbs, cut out most sugary drinks and processed foods and more veggies, plus exercise 2-3 times a week. The simplest of plans and will work for most people if you stick to it.

Remoth

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well I hit 300 and never been there before or felt that crappy in my life, I new I had to do something. Nobody likes pizza wings and beer capped with my feet up on the couch more than me. I started my 90 day challenge 7 weeks ago with my products which make sure your getting the right things at the right times, protien carbs vitamins and reducing your calories all while giving you a boost of energy to get you off the couch. This may not be for everyone but I know for sure it works for two fat sledders that I know personally. One being me. My friend lost around 80 pounds with the 90 day challenge and is keeping it off with the maintenance plan. I however havnt reached the maintenance plan as I have 5 plus weeks to go. As of this morning im down 36 pounds and its still melting.|Im already pumped about sled season next year,I cant even imagine how much trouble knocking off 50,60 or more pounds is going to get me into! An d like remoth said,there is no magic pill just lifestyle change and common sense. Im not selling this stuff too get rich , im selling it cause it works,Im pretty sure the patch is where my bill will get paid from. Good on you remoth , keep up the good work and keep us posted how your doing.:beer:

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good for sharing if this product actually works but generally speaking the Canadian government will not approve or allow anything of any real use to continue being sold legally within the country so you're left going to the black market for things like cytomel, clenbuterol, etc if you want results. Look forward to seeing what this product is and do some research on it, I like the gym and healthy eating myself but it always intrigues me to see what products are out there

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not a big secret...................Youtube or Google Qivana and see for your self,If you decide to try it I would appreciate the business. I know of a lot of people its working for and like I said earlier,Its not just weight loss products.If you want good info go to Qivanaproducts.com. I am the only distributer that I know of for the Edmonton area and there is opportunities here for a new product that works. Please feel free to let me know what you find out or think.Ok not the only one, I have a few under me on my team.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thank you, no magic pill ,no snake oil,just a product that works. There is products here that go way beyond weightloss such as Qore health, the prime System, andDetox just to get started,If you go to qivanaproducts.com you will fing each product detailed and priced,just click on the product.There are 7 pages of products and I havnt heard nothing but good things about all of them.Im currently doing all three main products ( Metaboliq,Qore and Prime) and Im very close to the 40 pound lost mark and have never felt better! If you want something that is safe healthy and works,Call me,If not that's ok too . Im not supposed to be biased but I did Jenny Craig(way more money)I did nutrisystem (no comment,not worth my thoughts) This is the best one I've ever tried,better price,Better Taste,keeps me energized and satisfied,what more could you ask for.Oh ya ,results.........I got them too! Thanks Lyle 780 903 6818

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Even if this product doesn't work to its said effect for some people it will be the motivation they need to try a healthier lifestyle which IMO is priceless, myself I have been in many sports and competitive activities since my childhood so it was a part of life, my friends and I in our twenties decided steroids were a great idea... Stupid kids for sure but looking back I wouldn't change a thing, I have buddies who never set foot in a gym until we all got on gear and even to this day they continue to workout, not everyone still uses steroids by any stretch but it was the help they needed to get motivated, seen the same thing with many over the counter supplements as well, if this product works that's a bonus, thanks for sharing, if people out into perspective the money we spend on sleds to drop 2lbs in comparison with the weight we all could drop by living healthier these type of changes in lifestyle and supplementation would become high priority. I dropped 30lbs of overall combined muscle and fat mass prior to last season and my sledding was leaps and bounds ahead, I woulda never thought losing any muscle would be a benefit but it was night and day and since we parked our sleds the majority of my group are all in the gym with me hard, good luck on your venture

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thank you for that post,it is so bang on,I definatly believe in the motivation and spending a little money helps with the commitment and yes it works. People don't realize how much all the crap reflects on the better products,makes it a tough sell. But check out my facebook page,something was just posted that shows there are a few fans out there. Its free and easy to become overweight,not so much to head in the other direction! Thx Lyle

Remoth

Reaction score
Same reason why the overpriced exercise equipment (cough bowflex cough)can work better for some people. Since they spent so much on it, they feel obligated to use it instead of letting 300 dollars of weights collecting dust in the basement. Whatever works for people I guess!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well you can try this weight loss stuff out for 225 with everything you need for 3 weeks , thats not a huge investment and if after a week you don't want it the unused stuff has a money back gaurantee .I havnt had that issue yet with any of my customers. Sometimes spending a little money will give a person the incentive to put some effort in to use it.Its a small price to pay to feel a heck of a lot better. Stayed tuned, my Banner should be up on the site soon.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So....... What if a person only want's to lose 15-25 lbs, How does it work then?

Top Bottom