Health Products and Weight Loss

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Kind sir, here's the pictures rotated.............

image1.jpg image2.jpg

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
One of the biggest advantages to getting back in shape is the energy levels, got so much yard work done today and feel like I could go do it all over again. Before you offer your yard up you may want to ask for.my rates LMAO!:beer::cool:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
One of the biggest advantages to getting back in shape is the energy levels, got so much yard work done today and feel like I could go do it all over again. Before you offer your yard up you may want to ask for.my rates LMAO!:beer::cool:

Sounds like you even have energy to crack a wise one or two after all that yard work besides the one or two wobbly pops you required to replenish the hydration levels............:D

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Figured out today what killing my diet. Apparently twisted tea is 220 calories per can or bottle. Times 3-8 cans per day....... lol

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another thing to consider is to press your drinks thereby minimizing the sugar intake. Here's a recipe:
old- 1/2 Jack-1/2 Coke
new-1/2 Jack-1/4 Coke-1/4 water

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I press like this: rye-two fingers, water and ice - the rest, short glass of course. Problem is that I don't like pressing bourbon I prefer it with coke and it tastes like candy, adult drunk candy.

Another thing to remember is that fat is processed by the liver so even if you minimize your caloric intake with your booze your liver will still be busy processing alcohol and not fat.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Another thing to consider is to press your drinks thereby minimizing the sugar intake. Here's a recipe:
old- 1/2 Jack-1/2 Coke
new-1/2 Jack-1/4 Coke-1/4 water

Guessing twisted tea isn't the answer then?

Sent from my phone

Top Bottom