he wants to race a 500 against an apex 2006 1056 hmmmm???

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not sure what this dude is thinking a 500 man? lol, who do you think will win? lmfao

definitly some variables to be considered before we make a decision.is there any fuel in the apex? does it have a rider? track? etc.
heads up run what ya brung i would say the apex. but stock apex to a modded 500.
might surprise us.
heavily modded 500 will hand the apex its azz.

tannatious_rae_rae

Reaction score
i am racing him today at noon,,, he is running a 1986 yamaha 500 lol i guess the weather is nice for a lil ride. and besides it is the skill of the driver that will win in the end. so if this old man says he can beat me by all means he can TRY!

tannatious_rae_rae

Reaction score
DAM! DAM! DAM! i should have went for pinks!jk but he was a little black dot when i left him in a heap of snow.hahahaha he still doesnt want to talk to me.hahahaha

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
we got a troll on our hands.

trolls.jpg

Jeepindg

Reaction score
LOL the race is done but the Apex should have eaten the 500 not even a question, --- the apex is a race monster.---- thats what its best at id say.

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rae Rae.............................................

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you should race that JBB guy. he likes racing, and i'm pretty sure your sleds would be very evenly matched.

hayastusa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL the race is done but the Apex should have eaten the 500 not even a question, --- the apex is a race monster.---- thats what its best at id say.

Beg to differ. Put a short track Apex in 8 inches of snow and a 120 will give it a run. :nono: I know! Got my azz handed to me in a field of fresh pow by an old Polaris Indy. Now my wife rides the POS.

confused?

Reaction score
idk my 2011 phazer rtx will give it a run for its money its all stock yet i killled a f7 stock

Top Bottom