HAPPY 72nd BIRTHDAY SNOTTY

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:party::happybday::party:

Happy B-Day Terry, hope you had a great day and don't have to blow your own candle out................:beer::d

Last edited:

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everyone, please help me with your wishes for Snotty on this fine day. We all love your tender words and vast knowledge.

S

sldgy

Happy B-Day Terry, hope you had a great day and don't have to blow your own candle out................:beer::d

if your having trouble with air pressure orally, turn your old butt around and use your hot air orifice

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
make sure you pull your teeth out, wouldn't want them to end up on the cake when you blow...........just saying

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope you like tall dark male dancers... all i could get you on short notice..... enjoy.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope you like tall dark male dancers... all i could get you on short notice..... enjoy.

assclown.jpg

if you really loved me you would of planned ahead

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been told that this thread must go away. Thanks everyone who wished our dear friend a great day. He has asked this because he no longer celebrates his birthdays since his 60th....... This was just a kind gesture, sorry if it caused you any discomfort buddy......just think of you..

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been told that this thread must go away. Thanks everyone who wished our dear friend a great day. He has asked this because he no longer celebrates his birthdays since his 60th....... This was just a kind gesture, sorry if it caused you any discomfort buddy......just think of you..

it just gets worst

Neil i swear you get dumber every day:d......or is that Lionel

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Happy b-day snotty. You still look young for being 72.:beer::beer:

Top Bottom