Guilty Pleasures

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I woke up this morning and my left hand was asleep....

I was late for work...

maybe a ah fawk moment. did ya give yourself a black eye, anyway lets not go there. bad carma.:p

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Picked up a 24 last night. Only had 2...gonna have to have a few more tonight :beer: :d

shheeet girl you are fast, you must have dusted off the australian. needed a quick fix and got 2 from a 24 yr old. you need some sleep before a rematch.

friggin send beer the lesb's are getting restless.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some how 12 of the 24 disappeared last night....how could that have happened...:rolleyes:

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New soft leather gloves and chocolate, any kind of chocolate.

spuds

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guilty pleasures??? kinda sounds some what similar to mixed emotions..... would watching the mother in law back over a cliff with your new car count?!!!

let her use her own car and give her a push
sorry that was my outside voice

and my mother in law

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This might be the ultimate decision maker. What’s running through you mind as the two of you are in the act? Would you say it’s generally just dirty and selfish as you move her into every position you want to take a mental picture of?
Or is it dirty but also... respectful in a certain way? If you’re thoroughly enjoying her but also find yourself happy it’s her on the other end as opposed to any old thing you could have picked up at the bar, you’re in love.
So for those in lust, congratulations! Ride it out...or ride her out for as long as you can and then move on. If you are in love, dump her now because love will always lead to contentment, boredom, resentment, divorce and then finally... alimony.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This might be the ultimate decision maker. What’s running through you mind as the two of you are in the act? Would you say it’s generally just dirty and selfish as you move her into every position you want to take a mental picture of?
Or is it dirty but also... respectful in a certain way? If you’re thoroughly enjoying her but also find yourself happy it’s her on the other end as opposed to any old thing you could have picked up at the bar, you’re in love.
So for those in lust, congratulations! Ride it out...or ride her out for as long as you can and then move on. If you are in love, dump her now because love will always lead to contentment, boredom, resentment, divorce and then finally... alimony.

So if I'm not in love, keep her?

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Bahahahaha this made my day...even though im in LOVE!!!!

Top Bottom