BRP pleads guilty

fynnigan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s just business boys . I managed an oil field rental company a few years ago that used some offshore labour at much reduced rate. Wasn’t my decision, but that’s how it is

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya they are giving 13 billion to Volkswagon too. Guess it pays off to be a multi billion dollar corporation. Who would have thunk it...

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Haha might be a different company number but there are far to many overlapping board members to say they don't touch tips.
I’m not an accounting guru and there may not be any on this site (I don’t think). Two different companies with the same family name sort of seems suspect. The paper work may be separate but in the end, I’m quite sure that the families involved are not suffering and in actuality, are quite well off.
I will still drink the Doolaid because I think it is a superior product to what else is on the market. That is my story and I am sticking to it..... ;) ;)

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m not an accounting guru and there may not be any on this site (I don’t think). Two different companies with the same family name sort of seems suspect. The paper work may be separate but in the end, I’m quite sure that the families involved are not suffering and in actuality, are quite well off.
I will still drink the Doolaid because I think it is a superior product to what else is on the market. That is my story and I am sticking to it..... ;) ;)

even if its made with mexican slave labour? im really considering a polaris, maybe even a yamaha

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just think all those business that got 40 grand because of the governments retarted covid polices. Now have 3 weeks to pay back 30 grand and if they don't they owe 40k plus interest that should help out small business....haha. I wonder if Brp got the same letter ..haha.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the federal government gave loan guarantees to Bombardier and Bombardier was slipping some of those funds to BRP I would think that would be highly illegal and could be a big problem for Bombardier. I highly doubt it would happen. Bombardier needs the money more. There is far more competition in the aerospace industry than in Rec products. BRP is doing just fine on their own.

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha might be a different company number but there are far to many overlapping board members to say they don't touch tips.
Board members don't mean jack. It is how much stock you own. Lots of board members own zero stock in the company and sit on many different boards.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya they are giving 13 billion to Volkswagon too. Guess it pays off to be a multi billion dollar corporation. Who would have thunk it...

MPs, Unions Voice Concern About Foreign Workers in Gov't-Subsidized EV Battery Plant​

Around 1,600 South Korean workers are expected to help set up Canada's first EV battery manufacturing plant in Windsor, Ont.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

MPs, Unions Voice Concern About Foreign Workers in Gov't-Subsidized EV Battery Plant​

Around 1,600 South Korean workers are expected to help set up Canada's first EV battery manufacturing plant in Windsor, Ont.

Ffs.

Last edited:

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ffs. At least it isnt a bunch of africans. The south koreans are decent people.
Still have to wonder why our tax dollars on the hook for it. Just more money laundering is all I see. Plant costs 6 billion and the sleezbag politicians probably get a good kickback for selling out there country.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still have to wonder why our tax dollars on the hook for it. Just more money laundering is all I see. Plant costs 6 billion and the sleezbag politicians probably get a good kickback for selling out there country.

i stay up at night worring about it too.

But ya probably sonething like that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom