BRP pleads guilty

mountianguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Harsh, somebody is getting fired
Or promoted the larger the company the stupider it gets. If anyone get fired it will be someone that had nothing to do with the decision and will be the sacrificial lamb then BRP will go out of there way to fu$k them over. That way it send a message to the heard.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Board members don't mean jack. It is how much stock you own. Lots of board members own zero stock in the company and sit on many different boards.
Board members steer the ship. Those that own a large % of shares exert control by installing board members.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a joke. $600 fine per infraction. If this was a Western Canada company the fines would have been much steeper and the CBC article would have been far more critical. Gotta love Quebec: oil = bad, company that makes recreation toys and aircraft to burn huge amounts of oil = good.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a joke. $600 fine per infraction. If this was a Western Canada company the fines would have been much steeper and the CBC article would have been far more critical. Gotta love Quebec: oil = bad, company that makes recreation toys and aircraft to burn huge amounts of oil = good.
You’d be surprised how many people in that company support your views. I have friends that work there and they are always liking and supporting political posts of mine on Facebook. I’m sure there are many die hard Queerbeckers in the company. There are also lots of hypocrites in this country. You have thousands of Maritimers that work out west in the oil sector in western Canada yet they and at the very least their families back home very likely vote Liberal every election. If you guys don’t like BRP products because you feel they are inferior then go hard and boycott business with them. But to boycott them because they come from a province you don’t like is pretty laughable. Start boycotting Chinese made goods, start boycotting American goods and vacation spots because you don’t like Biden and his government. There’s lots to boycott out there but you won’t. And to the low IQ folks that can’t absorb that BRP and Bombardier are different companies since 2003 into their brains I have nothing. You aren’t teachable.

linksys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I find it laughable how the doo-gle wearing, doolaide sippers always find a way to continue to support BRP.....no matter what they do. You will find a reason that makes sense in your mind on why you will support them.....

I compare it to the liberal supporters supporting Trudeau and his comrades no matter what they do. The liberals will find a way to tell themselves that even though Trudeau did _____________ (add infraction here), they find a reason why it is ok compared to the competition......

lol

Bottom line is, you doo lovers are a lot like the liberals.....maybe many of you secretly are?

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You’d be surprised how many people in that company support your views. I have friends that work there and they are always liking and supporting political posts of mine on Facebook. I’m sure there are many die hard Queerbeckers in the company. There are also lots of hypocrites in this country. You have thousands of Maritimers that work out west in the oil sector in western Canada yet they and at the very least their families back home very likely vote Liberal every election. If you guys don’t like BRP products because you feel they are inferior then go hard and boycott business with them. But to boycott them because they come from a province you don’t like is pretty laughable. Start boycotting Chinese made goods, start boycotting American goods and vacation spots because you don’t like Biden and his government. There’s lots to boycott out there but you won’t. And to the low IQ folks that can’t absorb that BRP and Bombardier are different companies since 2003 into their brains I have nothing. You aren’t teachable.
I boycott BRP because maxwell is a dink. 😂😂😂

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I find it laughable how the doo-gle wearing, doolaide sippers always find a way to continue to support BRP.....no matter what they do. You will find a reason that makes sense in your mind on why you will support them.....

I compare it to the liberal supporters supporting Trudeau and his comrades no matter what they do. The liberals will find a way to tell themselves that even though Trudeau did _____________ (add infraction here), they find a reason why it is ok compared to the competition......

lol

Bottom line is, you doo lovers are a lot like the liberals.....maybe many of you secretly are?
Yes there are a lot of us. That’s why they sell more product than the other guys. 😂

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

lol

at the end of the day they make the best recreational products right now and that's what people support. I am positive 99% of recreational product buyers, especially snowmobilers aren't really diving into company ethics or bookkeeping irregularities before making a purchase. They will get everyone fixed up and compensated. Im not sure if you remember the covid thing but there was a lot of companies scrambling to get their products completed/to market and I'm sure some things were missed in the mad scramble.

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like anybody gives 2 shits about what their favourite toy company is doing on the side, apart from designing better toys. Polaris owners buying Polaris sleds and 4 wheelers because all the charity and philanthropic work they do? Haha

Correct…. Americans would not tolerate Minnesota constantly getting preferential treatment over every other state….

Top Bottom