2023 Harvest Pictures

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow that's good hunting area, yeah down here it seems there are a few mule deer around, les and less bull moose, an the whitetails are decimated. Them flying around shooting everything from choppers for so called cwd have hurt the population big time in the 100 zones.

We are definitely in a nice spot for hunting that’s for sure. That CWD is supposedly making a huge surge in Saskatchewan after they got a handle on it years ago. According to the old man, they made it harder for hunters to hunt with the private land act and the population is surging, and now SGI is pissed because lots of vehicle/animal accident claims.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are definitely in a nice spot for hunting that’s for sure. That CWD is supposedly making a huge surge in Saskatchewan after they got a handle on it years ago. According to the old man, they made it harder for hunters to hunt with the private land act and the population is surging, and now SGI is pissed because lots of vehicle/animal accident claims.

I've heard that's why the mass cull blaming cwd, but it was because of so many insurance claims... The government couldn't manage 10 flies in a jar properly. Hence look at alberta making is take the breeder northern pike. How stupid.

So what's this private land owners act about?

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As of a couple years ago in Sask, trespassing on private property is illegal.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just added up how many days that the open wt season in region 4 is.111 days WOW. I think its WAY to long.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just added up how many days that the open wt season in region 4 is.111 days WOW. I think its WAY to long.

That’s crazy, we have zones around here that are about 72 days for rifle and I thought that was long, and about 100 days if you count the month of bow only season. The zone I hunt is 30 days rifle

young-gun

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
061b17907c148bcccfde683bcf3c2e96.jpg

Ghfalls

Reaction score
Jeez, man. That’s a nice deer. Congrats. It’ll be tough to top that.

Top Bottom