Guilty Pleasures

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too many to list. But today, I'm looking forward to enjoying a bottle of red to myself.

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if its a pleasure... why would you be guilty

that's always made no sense to me!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rowdy, I think your second guilty pleasure is creating the most threads on Snow and Mud! Hehe :p

Yeah my guilty pleasure is wine too, I've dove into the white recently though, and I really like it..not saying i dont like red, i just dont like the stains it leaves on my teeth :mad:

can easily polish a half or full bottle in a night lol

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Epic failures by those who deserve them....often brought on by simple ignorance. Life usually up and happen to these types, completly unaware of the fact that they themselves are in control of there lives,destinies and outcomes.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the sad thing is, wondering what Rowdy is going to say next, its like turning the pages of a good(yeah right) clean magazine or at least it was clean! :d

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guilty pleasures??? kinda sounds some what similar to mixed emotions..... would watching the mother in law back over a cliff with your new car count?!!!
perfect example of mixed emotions...lol.

but a guilty pleasure is more like being a 300 lb fat fawk that knows he should lose weight, but still consumes BK stackers by the bagful....

skidoogirl

Reaction score
Rum, peppermint schnapps, margaritas, fast sleds, fast horses, big guns (my .357 revolver seems to scare some guys), hmmmm. What else??? :d

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chocolate covered almonds....... hot tamales....sour soothers......... nibs....wine gums...........Yellow Tail shiraz.....Chocolate covered blue berries.......and once in a while I sneak a dr. pepper... and skor blizzars.........oooooooooooooooo and cherry cheesecake......... a cherry cheesequake blizzard....and Whipped cream.
:D :D :D

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ice cream... Every day!

Homemade huckleberry cheesecake, riding my enduro dangerously fast on windy roads, going barefoot in my garden.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Homemade huckleberry cheesecake,

i think you nailed it right there, well any kind of cheescake, and snow and mud.:d

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A good dry red, wasabi, bacon, smoked gouda (goes real good with the dry red), hitting the mud-hole that everyone else went around and getting to the other side first, nipple-slips, and beer.

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mt Bigbie Beer...

Hot deep-dish apple crisp ( homemade )

Hot fudge brownie delight ( DQ)

Olives

Pancakes (homemade Paul Bunyan recipe) with fresh berries (Raspberries if in season but any berry will do) real whip cream, Homemade fruit syrup or Summerland Sweets All Fruit (No sugar) syrup.
(Just to clarify its pancake, fruit, whip cream then syrup)

Now serve that in bed with the wife wearing her……

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cinnamon hearts (by the bagful)
Eating Ice Cream while watching the Biggest Loser
Going to Chapters by myself, buying nothing but a latte and spending hours browsing books
Sleeping in 20 minutes longer than I should
Turtle Cheesecake
Drinking Rye and Ginger from my running water bottle

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This may not be a guilty pleasure but I LOVE green beans. I've had just that for dinner once. Green beans with a bit of butter and salt. Sooooo good! :)

Top Bottom