Grizzly bear hunting finished in BC

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahaha! Thank you for not saying Lady. I would have snorted coffee out my nose on that one.

that sounds so hott !!!!

You want to see bears you need to come up here to the north, we have some resident grizz close to town. There is one sow that has had twins for quite a few years in a row.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that sounds so hott !!!!

You want to see bears you need to come up here to the north, we have some resident grizz close to town. There is one sow that has had twins for quite a few years in a row.

Oh man I have bears out the wazzoo here. Both Black and Grizzly. Hopefully that sow keeps her cubs out of trouble! Do you guys experience much conflict up there?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh man I have bears out the wazzoo here. Both Black and Grizzly. Hopefully that sow keeps her cubs out of trouble! Do you guys experience much conflict up there?

You are a Grizzly Bear Trish..... just admit it ;)

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

yes we do, a boar grizz was put down by the CO's a couple of years ago by the highschool, he had taken up residence in a park there and was eating pets and garbage. There are always multiple black bears killed here every summer near or in town by the CO's. The black bear population is insane here. Where I hunt we went out one evening last fall and counted 44 blacks, 3 grizz on 6000 acres. Hunters took 16 young bears and had them made into sausage. One huge black boar was taken and he had been fighting, one canine was hanging loose held by gum tissue and he had multiple open wounds. It took 4 of up to load him once he was dressed. I would like to see the bear that kicked his azz.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know right! I'm totally ok being an honorary guy, "not a real girl".. I'd poke someone's eye out if I wore high heels anyways.

Hmmmmm.....high heeled Motorfist Stompers. Might be on to something there. :loco:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is some of the stuff that makes me lose my shizzle. Photographers... sure they may have escaped death... but they absolutely began the habituation process with this bear. "Humans are not to be feared, lets get close to them" Absolutely irresponsible and worse than "Trophy" hunting in my opinion.
https://youtu.be/9hGxjTegyzw

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look at these stupid people. Park rangers are trying to secure the situation and you have a CROWD of people hovered around. That bear spray wasn't to protect the people from bears... it's more like protect the bear from stupid people
https://youtu.be/PWYV7bYUXcA

Top Bottom