grey cup 2010!

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got my tickets to grey cup. there so high up all the players will be 1 inch tall, but the beer should still be good, cheers:beer:! who else is going!?

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got my tickets to grey cup. there so high up all the players will be 1 inch tall, but the beer should still be good, cheers:beer:! who else is going!?

I've been to three including last year in Calgary, the best part of the whole week are the team hospitality suites on the saturday night before the game. theres no party like the Grey Cup party.

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Done, thanks for the reminder. Should have been on it yesterday.
Better get the sledding gear to the dry cleaners. Don't want to look like I ride a skud, all greasy and the like.

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got to go to the commisioners breakfast that pretty cool! met smiling hank and joffre reynolds, micheal landsburgh oh yeah and the commisioner, very cool:beer::beer:!

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Got mine as well. Good seats as well !!! 4 rows up from the railings on the second deck, section F I think !!! Same seats I will be in all year !!!

"GO ESKS GO"

thump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got mine when I renewed my season seats, row 20 0n the 48 yard line just above the Esks bench. Also picked up 10 more at the same time,sorry all are taken:d

Top Bottom