good news hopefully

doober

Reaction score
As i am looking to get an 1100t next season this seems like good news to me.
attachment.php

lightening1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As i am looking to get an 1100t next season this seems like good news to me.
http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=204665&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1364370165
i think they need more than that!! I had a 13 for 50 miles and did all the said updates, belts, secondary, etc. 3 belts later I traded it back in for a m8 and 150 miles and 0 belt issues. There is something else going on there everyone and manufacturer is missing. I spent lots of money trying to correct the problem then I just gave up and went back to the m8. It was a cool sled but I couldn't do 1 hard climb in the hills without another 200. Bill. Lol

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think they need more than that!! I had a 13 for 50 miles and did all the said updates, belts, secondary, etc. 3 belts later I traded it back in for a m8 and 150 miles and 0 belt issues. There is something else going on there everyone and manufacturer is missing. I spent lots of money trying to correct the problem then I just gave up and went back to the m8. It was a cool sled but I couldn't do 1 hard climb in the hills without another 200. Bill. Lol
Bill, I noticed you had parts for sale for the M1100T including a BD 2.0 Hyjacker - what did you do to the sled as far as clutching / venting / driveline? Seems that at 50 miles the 1st belt would have just been broken in, yet you averaged 16 miles per belt? Something not right there - I have over 500 miles on the OEM belt with 250+ hp and a bit of driveline upgrades...

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$200?? I blew 3 in 80 miles and my ex dealer made me pay 250 for a new one no warranty! I agree they do need more then this. Ive owned my 2012 1100t and for about 26 months and its been in the shop for warranty claims for 23 of those months and im not exaggerating!

Top Bottom