Good alternative to klim boot?

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well it's not cold here today, but thinking this would be a good day to try out my Stompers, and break them in a bit before my first ride.

dropitbuster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great I just bought a pair of klims at the show. Hope they work for me

Nothing wrong with KLIMs. Mine have worked great for 2 years. I like them better than my snowboard boots because they don't have the forward lean. Also sometimes what someguys think is leaking may be sweat. A good quality wicking sock is important. I love my KLIM socks. +5 or -20 same socks keep my feet feeling just right.

I think the lifespan on any snowmobile related outerwear is about 2 or 3 seasons. By then the waterproofing wears out or it smells too bad that your friends and family complain. Gloves especially. When you can't drive home at the end of the day with your hand on the top of the steering wheel it's time for a new pair.

Last edited:

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with KLIMs. Mine have worked great for 2 years. I like them better than my snowboard boots because they don't have the forward lean. Also sometimes what someguys think is leaking may be sweat. A good quality wicking sock is important. I love my KLIM socks. +5 or -20 same socks keep my feet feeling just right.
X2...I love my Klim boots, never had a problem with them. I think most people have wet feet because they are wearing the wrong sock. Wear a thin proper wicking sock and you shouldn't have problems with wet feet. Cotton socks are the worst, wool are warmer, but will stay wet. The thinner the better for me.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I gotta be honest...... There is a LOT of hype about the MF Stomper boots!!!

I had them on today for a better part of the afternoon, out in the yard doing chores. I kicked as much snow around as I could, played in a couple of puddles.

And................

Nothing :D I'm very happy with going with stomper boots, the only thing is that the neck of the boots are pretty stiff, and highy recommend that they be broken in a bit before the maiden voyage out.
Super comfy, and I could see me wearing these before and after sled season.
Thank you very much MOMMA :beer: :beer: :D

Xfmontana

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was at store yesterday and was comparing the the two and it felt like the Klims were lighter than the stompers? Has anyone weighed them to see the difference?

krash

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a good waterproof boot that is not a klim. I had the adrenaline and was good for a while but me feet are now wet every time I use them. Klim Canada has no interest in leak testing them so I want to try something else. Any suggestions?

Muck boots keep u dry and warm...........

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I gotta be honest...... There is a LOT of hype about the MF Stomper boots!!!

I had them on today for a better part of the afternoon, out in the yard doing chores. I kicked as much snow around as I could, played in a couple of puddles.

And................

Nothing :D I'm very happy with going with stomper boots, the only thing is that the neck of the boots are pretty stiff, and highy recommend that they be broken in a bit before the maiden voyage out.
Super comfy, and I could see me wearing these before and after sled season.
Thank you very much MOMMA :beer: :beer: :D

You're welcome my friend!!! Biggest loves and hugs to you!!! Thank YOU for everything you do in my life too! :)

markoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm using Muck boots too. Arctic pro. good to -60 and nice and light and flexable. $140.

Xfmontana

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just bought some Stompers, and WOT gloves and there're awesome!!!! Trying them out tomorrow! Great job MOTORFIST!!!!

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I ate me some crow
Tried some Stompers on at the show.....and walked out w them
Man oh man r they comfy and look pretty sweet too
Cant say what I paid for them (cause it was soo cheap ;) ) but I bought the 2012 versions - rep was there when I bought mine and said for the money, get the 12's

wish I loved their outerwear but it doesn't appeal to me
Really looking forward to testing these bad boys out!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
5025-965_BK000_view1_1000x1000.jpg Done with uncomfortable boots,wore out my last pair of klims,these are the most comfortable boots I ever owned!
catmando!

500efisks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, I've never had ANY issues with my Klim boots. Dry, warm and light. Thats all I care about.
X2. Love every detail. I have 3 year old Adrenalines. Light, not bulky, always dry, tough, and very comfortable. What else is there. If motor fist is considered better then I say wow as these Klims are over the top as far as I am concerned. If my Klims ever wear out I may consider the motorfist (what a goofy name) but they will have to be amazing or I will get another set of Klims.

Top Bottom