Goldrush new season

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking at them jars they got for six months work, I'm guessing close to 50 ounces, or 70 grand... Not so bad in my books, and I bet they get paid something decent as well from discovery

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Val sold a guys house in Leduc from one of the shows. He said they do ok working 6 months a year.

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was just a behind the scenes lok at the year. It was cool to see some of the things that went on they didnt show.

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd like to know how big that claim of The Vikings is, that he'd like 2-3 dredges working it. Think Beets own a bit of dirt up there with gold!
Young Parker is going to have his hands full replacing gene- you don't find guys like him easy.
Wonder what Todd's all new technology to mine is going to be- should be a flop given his track record unless Freddy dodge has something to do with design.
Nice bonus that Greg remsburg got. Extra 8ish oz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There was a repeat on today, should be an interesting year

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My boss and I worked out roughly Parker could of used 1.8 million worth of diesel in his season that's before his cut and he has payed his guys. I'm not liking gold rush much I like Yukon gold more.

Sent from my iPhone while wishing the snow was gone so I can go dirt biking.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My boss and I worked out roughly Parker could of used 1.8 million worth of diesel in his season that's before his cut and he has payed his guys. I'm not liking gold rush much I like Yukon gold more.

Gold Rush is the new Iceroads Truckers. Trying WAY to hard to create drama.

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They get payed big bucks from discovery channel or at least the hoffamans do a friends step dad was in Dawson and met
jack Hoffman who invited him out to Indian river before they started filiming for the year and jack told him the real money at that time at least was from TV

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yukon gold they have to sell the gold to keep running. I don't know how parker has the cash flow to keep running without selling his gold.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yukon gold they have to sell the gold to keep running. I don't know how parker has the cash flow to keep running without selling his gold.

Your assuming that is real gold in the jars at the end of the season.

Let me ask you this, would a smart person leave a few million bucks sitting around in those shacks while they were off working? ......................... I guess I did say a smart person.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They get payed big bucks from discovery channel or at least the hoffamans do a friends step dad was in Dawson and met
jack Hoffman who invited him out to Indian river before they started filiming for the year and jack told him the real money at that time at least was from TV
The way they operate you could change that statement to "the only money" was from TV.

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sure Parker and Gene next season will be the same as Todd and Dave this season. Parker will give him the call and gene will want a piece of the pie to come back.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just something to consider.

Maybe, just maybe not all the gold found is shown on the shows.

A few ounces or more put away. Maybe more each clean up. Easily sold for cash. No taxes.

I know a few people gold mining.

fidorama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.geocaching.com

good point, but maybe that where last years gold and the TV money come into the picture

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure my accountant wouldn't want me flaunting every penny of my earnings on national TV and I'm just a small fry ��

I will chat with you May long. Can explain a few things. Bring beer.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I miss big Al this season on Yukon Gold. he's laid up in a wheelchair now, he would have been a great guy to work for.

Top Bottom