Goldrush new season

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is a video of Davis's plan

Sent from my iPhone while wishing the snow was gone so I can go dirt biking.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it will work but i have a feeling it wont be pretty. they will be rushing through the whole build and likely wrenching on it constantly once its operational rather than properly restoring it

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That guy is crazy just get it done lol

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Even though Parker comes across as an asshat he must look after those guys. To go that bit further and work the weekend to get the thousand ounces.

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_9159.jpg Met Chris Doumit this past June up in Dawson City on a Saturday off... Crew of us rode our Harleys up there for the longest day of the year. He is a super down to earth guy and had very good things to say about Parker. Shot the breeze and told each other some bulls%*t stories. Good dude ....

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Even though Parker comes across as an asshat he must look after those guys. To go that bit further and work the weekend to get the thousand ounces.

More like history channel pays them well. And they do what the producers tell them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've always wondered do the crews just work for wages or is there a gold bonus too?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've always wondered do the crews just work for wages or is there a gold bonus too?

Yea wondering aswell St the end of last nights show Parker said "I'll share you out" and you can leave. Which sounds to me like you have to wait all season then get the cut at the end but there is no way I could pay my bills for 5 months with 0 coming in

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But then on the dirt, it was said they get payed, like a salary month to month

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I believe I saw on an episode they make a small wage and then get a % cut at the end as well.... The more senior the higher the cut.

That's said I look at some of the operations and you have to think..... Even if they make their 1000 ounces and 1.???!? Million when your in for 500k + of machinery, maintenance, fuel to run it all, repairs, 6 men to pay and give a cut, and then roll in the risk that you may get phuck all..... I just don't get it. Great show and I love watching it but I just don't see how then end $ is worth it

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe I saw on an episode they make a small wage and then get a % cut at the end as well.... The more senior the higher the cut.

That's said I look at some of the operations and you have to think..... Even if they make their 1000 ounces and 1.???!? Million when your in for 500k + of machinery, maintenance, fuel to run it all, repairs, 6 men to pay and give a cut, and then roll in the risk that you may get phuck all..... I just don't get it. Great show and I love watching it but I just don't see how then end $ is worth it
I agree the net incomes can't be great. That is a lot of big iron with a lot of guys running it burning a lot of fuel for a non guaranteed return of which you still pay a hefty royalty. Not to mention all the extra costs up there just do to the logistics of getting it there. This is what actually triggered me to question the crew earnings. I don't see how they can be earning enough to support themselves for the rest of the year. They must have jobs back home too.

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They pick gold out the dirt all summer and then dirt out of the burgers they find in the dumpster behind mcdonalds in the winter.They probable get a small salary so they can collect U.I.all winter,maybe.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They probably get some $ for being on the show too??

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The boys had one heck of a party when parker was gone.graffiti,guns and booze,I think they went a little bush crazy!!!

Top Bottom