Goldrush new season

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I worked with a guy who owns a claim two ranges from big Als claim. They used get together a whoop er up once or twice a year. Yukon gold starts in 15 min

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I worked with a guy who owns a claim two ranges from big Als claim. They used get together a whoop er up once or twice a year. Yukon gold starts in 15 min
repeat of this week's show....they air wednesdays at 10pm

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I still can't believe the environmental stuff they get away with. If that was Alberta or BC they might have heir permits approved before the season ends lol. Then digging and redirecting that river blew my mind

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I still can't believe the environmental stuff they get away with. If that was Alberta or BC they might have heir permits approved before the season ends lol. Then digging and redirecting that river blew my mind
yeah, we laugh about that around here all the time, we cant park a piece of equipment within 20 meters of a stream, yet they can destroy and use any and all water.

The only thing that somebody mentioned which may be a factor is if the waterways are fish bearing. If not, maybe its open season?

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spending a week in Dawson and driving to lots of claims I was totally amazed how much junk is laying around in the bush, how much steel is in creeks and so on.. It becomes evident quickly they don't run by the same laws we do.. And alaska is even worse we thought.. It broke there.. Let's leave it there

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Parker tweeted yesterday they started season 6 today... Boys are in there early
any idea if he bought his own claim or still on Tony's

edit checked out Parkers Twitter can't see any where it says he's up there yet?

Last edited:

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But I feel it's just guys mining if a film crew followed most guys at work it wouldn't be that good viewing. It's just not fake like gold rush.

Sent from my iPhone while wishing the snow was gone so I can go dirt biking.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But I feel it's just guys mining if a film crew followed most guys at work it wouldn't be that good viewing. It's just not fake like gold rush.

to me it's not that at all, that's what I like about the show is that it's more realistic. but it's like they are trying harder to focus on the negative lately, like how broke they are blah blah....I want to see more mining and less whining

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only guy I like on gold rush is Parker. It might be made for tv or somewhat genuine but its cool to see a younger guy like myself, take a stab at running a business and crew. Yukon gold is a better show imo. I actually worked with Kyle (on Karl's crew) a couple years back in Fort Mac. Pretty funny guy and a good sh!t to work with!

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Parker is ok he needs to grow up and respect people with knowledge more. He has the money invested and the stress of it all but he doesn't speak to people very well.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Parker is ok he needs to grow up and respect people with knowledge more. He has the money invested and the stress of it all but he doesn't speak to people very well.

I have a feeling a lot of that is staged and the guys probly know it before hand

Top Bottom