Goldrush new season

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just waiting the plot will thickn a little....No Ken on this episode, everyone else going broke. Someone or all are going to hit big. My theory anyway.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Parker finally gets the upper hand with Tony!

More to follow on this one I imagine?
Tony agreed to Parker's conditions way too easily. I think the Viking still has something up his sleeve. he's a pretty smart and proud guy, can't see him letting Parker get away with something on him.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tony agreed to Parker's conditions way too easily. I think the Viking still has something up his sleeve. he's a pretty smart and proud guy, can't see him letting Parker get away with something on him.
Hard to say.... Tony and his wife wanted ???? (drawing a blank on his name) in a bad way!!! Also I'm sure that Tony still gets a decent cut of what ever Parker pulls out of that claim.
Not to dis Tony..... He has been there for 25 years and does know his chit

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hard to say.... Tony and his wife wanted ???? (drawing a blank on his name) in a bad way!!! Also I'm sure that Tony still gets a decent cut of what ever Parker pulls out of that claim.
Not to dis Tony..... He has been there for 25 years and does know his chit

Gene Cheeseman

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tony owns half the land up there. I sure he won't miss mining a little bit, and he gets a big cut of what Parker gets. As long as Parker finds it. Which IMO is why he puts the crunch on Parker. He's making it so that Parker has to work hard to make a buck. If Parker makes money Tony make a lot of Money.

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mid season gene will be running the show with Parker again?? I can see gene and tony butting heads
No mention of buzzard parkers other mechanic and Chris dummit?? the wash plant operator from last yr.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First few episodes have been good this year as its been on for a month already if you have android tv

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tony was at Richie Brothers auction a week ago. He gets around

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First few episodes have been good this year as its been on for a month already if you have android tv

With this android tv do you have to have a subscription to a tv company and have type in your user name to watch? We canceled tv about 4 years ago it was all cool because you could still watch some channels on the Internet. Discovery Chanel was one of them. They have recently locked it unless you have a tv subscription. I could get my parents password but that's a pain in the ass. Would prefer to buy a box where I could once again get free tv for the one show a year I like watching.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He obviously is better at negotiating with bankers ... Than gold mining....

Top Bottom