Goldrush new season

etecheaven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i gave todd and crew a break when they were learning, but now its either for ratings or just plain stupidity. I think they should drop that hard hat banging crew.

That said i like tony beets, makes **** happen, and well Parker... fun to watch him grow, hes gonna be a hell of a miner when he is older.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is a difference……… they brain washed the masses to believe they have God's word at heart but God is probably rolling his eyes and has a different plan for them LOL

Hey .. That never stopped Jim and Tammy baker....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Freddy will come back and tell Todd to dig here and he will find the paystreak and do better and will set up for next season. Parker will do good but at the other mine and he will move his stuff. tony will just get other dredge going and season will end. Next season it all starts again.
Anyone know if Yukon Gold is coming back??? That's a bit more real to me. They sell their gold weekly to keep going. Not hold it to show at the end of the season

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is a difference……… they brain washed the masses to believe they have God's word at heart but God is probably rolling his eyes and has a different plan for them LOL

I heard God made all his coin in the insurance buisness.....

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Freddy will come back and tell Todd to dig here and he will find the paystreak and do better and will set up for next season. Parker will do good but at the other mine and he will move his stuff. tony will just get other dredge going and season will end. Next season it all starts again.
Anyone know if Yukon Gold is coming back??? That's a bit more real to me. They sell their gold weekly to keep going. Not hold it to show at the end of the season

Well I agree it is the same cake , with new icing once a year I still enjoy it ...

The one thing ( well there is many more lol) that puzzles me is a few years back Freddy Dodge was made out to be the
Wayne Gretzky of Klondike gold mining ....
Now he follows Todd Hoffman around and buys him more cheeseburgers...
What's with that ?
You would think it would / should be Todd listening to Freddy...!

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish they'd get rid of the Hoffman crew and bring back Dakota Fred and Dustin.

I here you there. I hate Todd and his way of thinking, he makes me mad just looking at him. But he did start the show! I think Dave and Fred Dodge should kick Todd out and start there own thing.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It pisses me off when Todd has to give Parker a shot even though Todd is such a looooooser. At least Parker is finding gold!

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just about shat my pants when Fat Todd was talking about having to move a 100 ft of overburden, anyone who's' ever moved a single dozier blade of dirt knows that is a monumental undertaking!

Top Bottom