give us the like button back

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
I would have actually liked to see the "like" button....i felt robbed....someone said it was shiny. I like shiny buttons.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seriously who wouldn't like the "Like" button? i was only liked once! and guess by who!?!?!?:confused: Non other than BOGGER!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I will look at it. When clicked on does it send a notification that would be sever intensive.

It does all kinds of things and it wasn't on long enough to really explore. The notification comes up in by the private messages and it gives the sender, thread, etc. A rolling count but bogger was full of bs when he said he had 100 already!

Maybe we could have a day of experimentation? just asking.....

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
It does all kinds of things and it wasn't on long enough to really explore. The notification comes up in by the private messages and it gives the sender, thread, etc. A rolling count but bogger was full of bs when he said he had 100 already!

Maybe we could have a day of experimentation? just asking.....

I was damn close.... I liked the first 60 pages of the TGC.... I never said I got 100likes, I only got 8 I think... but I issued close to 1000...

I was just spreading the love.

Is there a way to turn the notifications off on your end Ron? I tried thru the user cp and no dice, but I don't have access to all the fancy buttons that you guys do....

I didn't find any crazy loopholes like the $1 donation trick...

Top Bottom