give us the like button back

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Can we have a "Blame Bogger" Button? Could it send him an annoying email notification everytime somebody presses it?? :d:d

oh you'd like to press my buttons..... I'm going over to the hurt feelers thread to experiment with piano wire and a three legged stool...

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I was damn close.... I liked the first 60 pages of the TGC.... I never said I got 100likes, I only got 8 I think... but I issued close to 1000...

I was just spreading the love.

Is there a way to turn the notifications off on your end Ron? I tried thru the user cp and no dice, but I don't have access to all the fancy buttons that you guys do....

I didn't find any crazy loopholes like the $1 donation trick...

It was probably my bad but this is what you said....."Like is history.....

Was fun while it lasted.... I had almost a thousand likes...."

A good way to spread the love, I agree.....

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm starting to wonder if ron even looks at the poll........ its pretty obvious people want the like button back. Just sayin

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nope wrong there also....Bogg can handle the button .......BUT the button can't handle Bogg......;););)

There is probably more truth to that but its either boggers fault or the buttons fault and if its the button that cant handle it we'll NEVER get it back.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I "liked" 6 times and was only liked once by bogger but that was because he wanted bragging rights to have almost 1000 "likes"

Top Bottom