GF wants to rent a quad...but where???

catman1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys , im heading out to outwest with a big group of quaders on maylong. the gf wants to rent a quad this year, wheres a good spot to rent a quad from beside elk island polaris. is there a dealership in rocky or reddeer?
elk island seems kinda steep at 400$ for one weekend.

thanks

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
hey guys , im heading out to outwest with a big group of quaders on maylong. the gf wants to rent a quad this year, wheres a good spot to rent a quad from beside elk island polaris. is there a dealership in rocky or reddeer?

thanks

our very own SumX54 operates a rental and guiding service right out of the campground!

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

thanks

Welcome to the site

Ask??????

No one has ever had to ask me nicely,..

If it is sitting there looking lonely, or without an owner,.. she's an open bar :d

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whitecourt outdoor has Honda 450s 780-778-9339 but dont think hes any cheaper, remember, these guys pay up to $10,000 for these machines and then all the repairs after they get the crap driven out of them.

JimmyFlynt

Reaction score
Honda Extreme on south side of Edmonton - they used to rent them and might still. Do not remember the price for the weekend

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
our very own SumX54 operates a rental and guiding service right out of the campground!

X2 for absolute if you going to the rocky area if there is a problem he is based outta there he will help you out if you rent from to city or elk island and you have a problem or break down your SOL and no quad for the weekend

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Hi... welcome to the site.
I can help you out with everything you need including riding gear for her if needed. I even have the 2010 RZR side x side in the fleet. fun, fun, fun. A bonus with using me is that you won't have to haul it anywhere if your riding anywhere near Outwest. Check out my web site and drop me a line if your interested... Oh and don't mind those "other" guys on here....I won't drink your whiskey... I'm on a beer kick latley :d

Top Bottom