Afew?

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First off how do I or where do I check the chain oil in my 09 summit,cant seem to see away,probably blind but hey,second thing is we are heading to Sicamous and revy in 12 days and a buddy doesnt have a beacon so Id thought Id see if anyone on here was selling a used or older one,I no your all going to say the new ones are better and how can you put a price on your life but a older one if used rite and practiced with work fine and he hasnt got 400 bucks to put out before are trip,and yes we have takin the avy course.Third thing is we will be in the area for afull week so if anyone want to ride let me no,Ive been up there 3 time for aweek at a time so kinda no the area but maybe some on here will be there who knows some secret spots,we are all competent riders and love to explore and have fun not try to outdo or go to extreme so let me no if your intrested.thanks for the help:) And yes he will just rent a beacon if need be.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is a plug on the foot rest side of the chaincase. put it on level ground and top up the oil until it comes out of that plug hole. that plug is also magnetic so clean it off.

how many miles? might be time to change it anyways and add 250ml of fresh stuff.

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Maxwell,its got 900 so could use a change,what do you run in yours?Im over a hour from a dealer so hopefully I can get something from lordco or Crappy tire.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well....it's A way to go. Doo synth chaincase oil is 75/140....I run Crappy tire 75/90 synth gear oil in mine....it's another way to go.....

nothing wrong with it so might as well save 20 bucks a oil change.

i only ran brp synthetic but read on snowest a few years back about the comparisions and i havent had any issues since and i find way less metal filings with the ATF.

capt. crunch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Contact RevyG on here. He's got two SOS's for sale 100$ for the pair.
Will be waiting in Revy for you to pick up.

Top Bottom