Renting a Quad

T-GUY1978

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello me and acouple of buddies are thinkin of heading out to nordegg/rocky area maylong and a couple budies who have never been before are looking into renting a couple quads for the weekend. Any idea on where the best place to rent is, we are from edmonton. Also does anyone know what high kms is for a 02-03 atv would be. thanks

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hello me and acouple of buddies are thinkin of heading out to nordegg/rocky area maylong and a couple budies who have never been before are looking into renting a couple quads for the weekend. Any idea on where the best place to rent is, we are from edmonton. Also does anyone know what high kms is for a 02-03 atv would be. thanks

The last couple years I have rented from Elk Island Polaris and they've been really good to me.

xtremegriz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can also try KTM Rentals in Blackfalds, Ab if you come this way. I've only rented a sled from them but they had good rates and were easy to deal with.

grizzley1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ktm in blackfalds is really good. they have good quads,look after them very well and the guy is really good to deal with.

BombardierBratz

Reaction score
How much for the long weekend? How much for damage deposit? I want to take my dad out before he commits to buying a machine. He's 63, power steering may be an option when he buys one, what make & model would be best in the 650cc (max) range?

Harvdogg

Reaction score
You could also check out Rainy Creek Powersports in Eckville. He has descent equipment and is pretty good to deal with.

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How much for the long weekend? How much for damage deposit? I want to take my dad out before he commits to buying a machine. He's 63, power steering may be an option when he buys one, what make & model would be best in the 650cc (max) range?

for a older guy id get the new 420 honda with the power steering and the independent suspension. basically id get him to try the loaded model out.

why? . Light quad so he can toss his weight around without so much effort.

The power steering will make that quad have finger steering.

They have decent jam the 420 is EFI and it really puts out for a 420cc motor.

I have a 350 rancher and my uncle bought a 420 its hands down better imho. and still has that bullet proof nature behind it.

The IRS will get rid of the ass slaping nature of the ranchers 350 and early 420 lol.

just a all around good quad in the mid power range of things.

best thing about a rancher is they are light for guys who don't care about wining quad races i think ranchers are the way to go.

i forgot to mention the best parts (wow).. Disk breaks (anyone who owned hondas knows what im talking about here).. and 2w4w locker .. STOCK!

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

If you want power steering (and i highly recommend it young or old) the only ones to pick from are.
Honda , Yamaha, Suzuki, and Polaris. I went with the new Polaris, they are still new so we don't know about the long term realiabilty, but seem to be a great bike. You really can't go wrong with any of them all are good machines.

Top Bottom