Getting Pumped for Snow!!!

jpgmtech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.payntonperformance.com
After watching Slednecks 15 a (few) times, watching every sledding trailer on YouTube, watching videos from last year, and reading Snow Angel's articles, now I'm digging through the old photos. Come on SNOW!!!

Full Photo set link:

Snow451.jpg

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
12 hour nightshifts for the last 2-1/2 weeks. I have seen every sled related video on the net, and i'm still looking for more!

yammyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got 29 sledding videos I've watched all of the at least like 3 times I. The last 2 weeks and the good ones I watch at least 4 times a day. I can't wait for the snow and clearly you guys can't wait either !!!!!

jpgmtech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
I got 29 sledding videos I've watched all of the at least like 3 times I. The last 2 weeks and the good ones I watch at least 4 times a day. I can't wait for the snow and clearly you guys can't wait either !!!!!

That gave me an idea. I am going to pull out my old Snowmotion video cassettes and start up converting them to digital... anyone remember Waldy Peitrowski?

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So its not just me thats going crazy. I think October is going to be the longest month ever! Bring on the snow!

C of Red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive been watching sled videos 6 hrs a week since July. Im even watching them in bed to my wifes disapointment. haha

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That gave me an idea. I am going to pull out my old Snowmotion video cassettes and start up converting them to digital... anyone remember Waldy Peitrowski?

Oh man! I have snowmotion 3! Back when sled videos were over an hour long.

jpgmtech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
Okay, digitizing Snowmotion: The Art of Sledding as we speak. I might upload a part of it tonight on Youtube, but I don't want to throw the whole thing up there due to copyright stuff. But if asked politely... ;-)

Top Bottom