Garage paint

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is turning into a way bigger job than originally anticipated.

They usually do.

I painted our garage when we built the house. It took a few days and the garage was empty.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
This is turning into a way bigger job than originally anticipated.

They usually do.

I painted our garage when we built the house. It took a few days and the garage was empty.

Looking great many #'s. Yes, the best thing is get it boarded, taped/sanded, and painted before one thing gets hung on the wall. Then it is finished and looks awesome.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Looking great many #'s. Yes, the best thing is get it boarded, taped/sanded, and painted before one thing gets hung on the wall. Then it is finished and looks awesome.

someone should swing by Mike's place make sure he hasn't asphyxiated on paint fumes

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Missed the roof, no?

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Yes... What kind of primer or stain blocker paint did you use, mikey? Think i might doo my garage soon too.... Not gonna tape and mud it, just paint over the drywall

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Once you're all done, Mike, you can come to my house and paint my garage... I am dreading that job :/

Top Bottom