for sale adds. what does MINT condition mean to you?!?!

Hefe04

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It does not have to do with the mint thing so much I am selling a truck on Kijiji, must be the worst place for bored people I get about 5 to 10 mesages a week asking if the truck is still for sale, then never hear from the person again. Would you not assume it is since it says FOR SALE in the add and your looking at it, and does no one have any better things to ask about the truck. Also the offers I have got for about half the price saying I will give you cash, since when did I say I was a bank of coarse your giving me cash. Anyway thats what has been getting me lately with advertising something..

ZEDNECK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It does not have to do with the mint thing so much I am selling a truck on Kijiji, must be the worst place for bored people I get about 5 to 10 mesages a week asking if the truck is still for sale, then never hear from the person again. Would you not assume it is since it says FOR SALE in the add and your looking at it, and does no one have any better things to ask about the truck. Also the offers I have got for about half the price saying I will give you cash, since when did I say I was a bank of coarse your giving me cash. Anyway thats what has been getting me lately with advertising something..

lol I think some of the reason people ask if its for sale still is because people sell something and leave it on there until the ad expires. but still there are people who ask just for the sake of asking. the thing that makes me most mad is when people ask questions about the vehicle that are clearly in the ad, are people to lazy to read?

rob350

Reaction score
Yeah, i find alot of people dont remove their old adds from kijiji, probably half of the cheaper adds or rare sale items i email are already sold.

Top Bottom