1999 Dodge Ram Sale/Trade

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am looking at selling my 1999 Dodge Ram 1500 with the v-8 360, automatic, 4x4. It is the quad cab or extended cab with the back doors opening up backwards. She has 325,000k on it. A/C/T windows/locks, remote starter, decent tires, and a brand new (rebuilt) with receipt 4x4 driveshaft used once to check it. This truck is MINT (see previous post (what is Mint condition to you)) not. It does need a tail shaft on the tranny (cracked housing) don't know about the guts. Truck has never let me down other than the tail-shaft, but with it breaking it got me my new to me truck. I am also willing to trade on a snowmobile 340 or something my kids can blast around on, or a small quad around a 150cc. i would be willing to deliver truck with a garanteed sale (within a reasonable distance) or to do a trade on the above items. I had it listed on Kijiji asking $2800 but want it gone before the snow flies. So for the S&Mer's $2000. Thanks Mark Sorry for the long winded description, so I will shut up now.:d

Top Bottom