FOR ALL YOU RZR FANS 830cc KROYER STAGE III 85HP

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Installing this into a 2009 RZR, kroyer 830 stroker motor 85 hp along with a new trans and muzzy duels and front diff upgrade.

Attachments

• kroyer engine 001.jpg
    kroyer engine 001.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 339
  • kroyer engine 002.jpg
    kroyer engine 002.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 329
  • kroyer engine 004.jpg
    kroyer engine 004.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 328
  • kroyer engine 006.jpg
    kroyer engine 006.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 335
  • kroyer engine 003.jpg
    kroyer engine 003.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 334
Last edited:

rzrs

Reaction score
Lets here the damage?

I just did this motor build on mine. Minus the stroker crank I'm assuming this engine has to make it 830 cc. It cost 4800 for the parts and exhaust. No cost for labor as I did it myself. The core charges were 1200 on top of that, refundable with good cores. Ive heard that the stroker crank plus the other parts you need when doing the stroker adds another 2500 on top of that.

So your looking at about 7300 in parts into a good engine. Not sure how much an engine is going for these days. And not counting any labour costs.

You can't put a price on more power though. haha

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
830 stroker motor with billet crank, assembled by kroyer.
billet intake
billet motor mounts
throttle body
clutching
brand new trans
billet sprague for the front diff
new left front outer c/v boot
muzzy duel pipes
kroyer ecu
brake in oil

I will total it up soon alot of paper work to sift through still

rzrs

Reaction score
Sounds like quite a bit more than that by the time all the bills are totaled.

ya, thats without any labour. Adding the stroker to the kit makes it a ton more money. Unless your really in love with your rzr, youd be better off to sell it, take the loss and by an xp with about the same hp stock with warranty.

I put that kit in mine minus the stroker and its supposed to be about 75 hp for about 4800 bucks. Which is as much as I was willing to spend on this motor. I still plan on upgrading to an xp 900 next year or the year after though. Had to do this though to get by for now.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Almost as much power as the RZR900 ,but the commander weighs alot more and does not come with long travel suspension.....

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya, thats without any labour. Adding the stroker to the kit makes it a ton more money. Unless your really in love with your rzr, youd be better off to sell it, take the loss and by an xp with about the same hp stock with warranty.

I put that kit in mine minus the stroker and its supposed to be about 75 hp for about 4800 bucks. Which is as much as I was willing to spend on this motor. I still plan on upgrading to an xp 900 next year or the year after though. Had to do this though to get by for now.

It would be a lot more economical to sell your / a rzr for say 11 /12 K and buy the 900 for 16/17 k i would think....
The weak point on the 800 is the crank,it would be a sad deal if you put 5 k in the motor and the stock crank let go....That being said, i have heard really good feedback on the Kroyer/holz BB kits.....

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
830 stroker motor with billet crank, assembled by kroyer.
billet intake
billet motor mounts
throttle body
clutching
brand new trans
billet sprague for the front diff
new left front outer c/v boot
muzzy duel pipes
kroyer ecu
brake in oil

I will total it up soon alot of paper work to sift through still
. Pauls machine is going to rip. He is pretty excited. As far as the xp900. He wants the small size of a regular rzr. And more power of course.

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just to put it in the big picture..You can buy a new XP900 for 16500 OTD right now.

where? 19000+tax and fees
I am by no means saying you cant i just want to know where? Then you have to start over with accessories. and if you keep the doors roof windshield and other stuff that is transferable you wont get good dollar for your current rzr. :(

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where? 19000+tax and fees
I am by no means saying you cant i just want to know where? Then you have to start over with accessories. and if you keep the doors roof windshield and other stuff that is transferable you wont get good dollar for your current rzr.

16500 OTD at rainy creek power sports in Eckville ,call Doug.....

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
buy at rainy creek and no other place............. saves ya $$$$$$$$$$

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like his test rides at the Jamboree...."do i need a waiver ?" " no just get in and pin it" Gotta love that, that`s old school ,right there.....

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes best price on a new unit whether it be a sxs or quad is at Rainy Creek over any other dealership. And the parts guy at Cycleworks wonders why he only sees me come in to buy and oil filter and diff oils from time to time now....

Top Bottom