Finally picked up my sled!

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well after waiting all spring and summer my freeride is finally here. Oh and this is the first sled I've ever owned.

Attachments

• 109.jpg
    109.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 451
  • 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 469
  • 107.jpg
    107.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 458

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW. A freeride for your first sled! Don't take offence but seems like overkill. I'm jealous.
Overkill, yes probably a bit. But considering it already has the rail stiffeners, tunnel stiffeners, sway bar disconnect and top notch suspension system I really felt it'd be worth it. I love to ride hard when I'm quadding and will probably do the same with my sled. I just went with the freeride because its such a complete sled and needs so little.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you pick up a spare belt for it yet? Got mine today as well as some oil. Leaving the carbides off and as spares and ordered some steel runners instead.

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sooo Nice! I sat on one of those in the showroom yesterday. For a second I thought it might be worth $14,000. Then I came to my senses when the salesperson showed up. Someday!

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you pick up a spare belt for it yet? Got mine today as well as some oil. Leaving the carbides off and as spares and ordered some steel runners instead.
No spare belt yet. But the belt and oil will be coming before I take it on any big rides. What's the advantage of the steel runners over carbides?

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

my dealer threw in the starter package, jug o oil, belt, plugs and some cleaner...... and my oil and gas tank were full,, I was happy I dont usually buy brand new ....

nice sled Quintin might as well buy the best then there are no excuses for where it can and cant go!!!! have fun

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice sled, we have one in our group and you are going to be surprised how easy it is to keep clean, my buddy says a magic eraser and a little elbow grease and other than the clutch wearing the panel over the course of last season it still looks new, you will be very pleased with it

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No spare belt yet. But the belt and oil will be coming before I take it on any big rides. What's the advantage of the steel runners over carbides?
The carbides bit into everything like the floor, driveway, trailer.......The steel just glide over everything a little easy. They dont get the same grip as they would on ice but i just just fine with them last year. Alot of guys I know just run the steel one. Cheaper too. I plan to carry the carbides as two guys I rode with last year het something and bent the runners. We had to try and straighten them on the trail which is a real bitch to do.

Top Bottom