Finally picked up my sled!

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice sled, we have one in our group and you are going to be surprised how easy it is to keep clean, my buddy says a magic eraser and a little elbow grease and other than the clutch wearing the panel over the course of last season it still looks new, you will be very pleased with it

well with the new fancy smancy clutch cover the clutch shouldnt rub on the panel.... hopefully lol

as it goes for the white I am nervous too but I used some adhesive remover on a dirty spot and man she came nice and clean.... I like the magic eraser idea too good think n

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sooo Nice! I sat on one of those in the showroom yesterday. For a second I thought it might be worth $14,000. Then I came to my senses when the salesperson showed up. Someday!

P.s. there $15000 ok lol,,, that sales guy was hooking you up!!!!!

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well thanks for all the kind words and good tips guys! Better than having some doo haters come around saying I shoulda bought a proclimb or rmk.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
the steel ones are nice for early and late season. the just float right over the rocks rather than catching them and jarring the suspension

X2....and I have 2 pair of carbides if any one is looking for them.

Steel runners are also great for any creek crossings where there are solid rocks.

Available at your neighbourhood Doo dealer.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SHHHHHHHH. Couldnt hold out any longer. Went for a quick rip in the back park. I know have 1.9 kms on the odo.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Supposed to get a bunch of snow in the next 24 hrs here. Hoping there will be enough tomorrow night to head out for an hour or two.

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Supposed to get a bunch of snow in the next 24 hrs here. Hoping there will be enough tomorrow night to head out for an hour or two.
Well keep us posted. I'd be happy to bring mine out for her first ride. I'm tired of firing it up in the garage and staring at the odometer reading 0.6 km

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty close then. Will see what we get tomorrow and see if it is worth loading up and coming out.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Checking the forecast for more snow. Sure hope we get more soooon. Lots of big drifts to play in but still a few places that are bare. The freeride suspension is awesome. I havent set it up yet and it was soaking up stuff like nothing. :beer:

Top Bottom