ever seen a polaris fly??

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:beer:
This thread is a poster child for why everyone should learn how to play follow the leader and pack a nice trail into an area if you decide to drop in to something, you should always plan your way out before you drop down. Expensive lesson to learn.

Safest bet:d

capt. crunch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think what he meant was don't wave the heli in if your not the one flying your sled out.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's the Matter Johni?, aren't we friendly ?? I didn't drop your sled, did I ? :)

lol,,, you know what I meant,,,, ,,

I could have waved you down that day last year in Cirque,,,, would of saved us a day of riding lol but we let ya fly over and called you in the am.

and you were searching so if we did wave you,,, you would have landed Im thinking....????

but really you dont want guys waving at you do you? when your out looking?

maybe we see ya in spring....:d:beer:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• RANDOM 052 (Medium).jpg
    RANDOM 052 (Medium).jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 127
  • RANDOM 051 (Medium).jpg
    RANDOM 051 (Medium).jpg
    33 KB · Views: 139

Rescue Pilot

Reaction score
I think what he meant was don't wave the heli in if your not the one flying your sled out.

Thanks Capt, I'm just slow on the draw today I guess. :d
You and JoHNI are very correct.

If you see a "searching ?? Helicopter", It really does help us out if you "point" toward the Injury, or broke down sled or ?? , if you know where something is happening in the Bowl. We get vague directions on some call-outs.

Some guys in Silver Mine were found a lot quicker with that type of direction. That injured guy up in Cirque Ck that day was hard to find , hidden way up in a gully feature.
JoHNI's broken and "hidden" sled in the trees was not hard to find. :d

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Capt, I'm just slow on the draw today I guess. :d
You and JoHNI are very correct.

If you see a "searching ?? Helicopter", It really does help us out if you "point" toward the Injury, or broke down sled or ?? , if you know where something is happening in the Bowl. We get vague directions on some call-outs.

Some guys in Silver Mine were found a lot quicker with that type of direction. That injured guy up in Cirque Ck that day was hard to find , hidden way up in a gully feature.
JoHNI's broken and "hidden" sled in the trees was not hard to find. :d

there's vultures out there,,, you have to hide the goods,,,,
otherwise you come back to no belt, clutch, or seat lol,,,, but not everyone rolls down to that area.:beer:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Should have called Maxwell,he would have come and ridden both sleds out for a sixpack each.

Top Bottom