Election interference

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya germans scum of the earth. They never got the short end of the stick ever. Nope.

Is it ok to be anti semetic if you live in palestine?
From the mid 30’s to the mid 40’s the Germans people wanted to make the Jewish state extinct. The 6 million men, women and children Jews slaughtered may be the reason they feel hard done by. Now every Muslim state wants an extermination of them as well. Yeah they actually may be the most persecuted people on the planet thus their testiness. Although this is all up for debate. I’m sure Biltit has a different take on what actually happened and will soon chime in. 🤦‍♂️

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really a mute point until LPC is out, Max isn’t helping…

Reading today I’m sure all with be impressed to know Freelands budget to be delivered March 28, pre budget papers read increased personal corporate and capital gains taxes.
What else would expect from the Libtard goverment that Run Massive deficits and Prints money like it going out of style. The money has to come from somewhere............... Funning how MPs give them selfs a 10 % increase in pay each year while the average Joe gets 2 or 3 %

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From the mid 30’s to the mid 40’s the Germans people wanted to make the Jewish state extinct. The 6 million men, women and children Jews slaughtered may be the reason they feel hard done by. Now every Muslim state wants an extermination of them as well. Yeah they actually may be the most persecuted people on the planet thus their testiness. Although this is all up for debate. I’m sure Biltit has a different take on what actually happened and will soon chime in. 🤦‍♂️

You should hear what some of them say about us goyim. Its ok though, They are the chosen ones after all lol

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

I don't think any of us knows for sure "what actually happened ". The Victor's write the history books.. Even today, with all the technology we have, it's tough to figure exactly what's going on in the Ukraine.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sure do but its not my job to educate all of you grown adults who can find that info for yourselves if you so choose. Yes it is a choice. Almost like i am at work on this forum, gotta hold hands to get anything done.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should hear what some of them say about us goyim. Its ok though, They are the chosen ones after all lol

6e0636eb1045e9fc3e19aa83bb8dcec2.jpg

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive been hearing anti white propaganda for as long as i can remember out of Hollywood and the music industry. (We all know whos in charge of that)

I remember back to high school classic's like "dont call me white" and "kill all the white men" from popular Jewish punk rock band NOFX. How many record contracts do you suppose someone with a song titled "kill all the jews" would get ?

Im a Presbyterian where is my home land? Ireland thats where, but we got starved out of their by the roman catholics in the late 1800's, now get chit on constantly for bringing Canada out of the stone age. There wasnt one fkn building, road or power plant before European's came here. Give me.my farm back in Ireland and ill happily head home, and let this joke of a country go back to the stone age where it belongs.

I could go on all fkn day but i dont like getting worked up and thats why this chit is supposed to be in the political section ..lol

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
So, sort of bringing this back on topic.....
We remember when the WE scandal was in vogue. Morneau, after the fact, mentioned that he should have recused himself. He inadvertently forgot???
Isn’t this a very similar situation?

With his strong ties to Trudope and the Libtards, why doesn’t Johnston recuse himself before the chit hits the fan?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So, sort of bringing this back on topic.....
We remember when the WE scandal was in vogue. Morneau, after the fact, mentioned that he should have recused himself. He inadvertently forgot???
Isn’t this a very similar situation?

With his strong ties to Trudope and the Libtards, why doesn’t Johnston recuse himself before the chit hits the fan?
My apologies for unleashing the Kraken Doug. Lol

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sure do but its not my job to educate all of you grown adults who can find that info for yourselves if you so choose. Yes it is a choice. Almost like i am at work on this forum, gotta hold hands to get anything done.
keep your friggin hands to yourself ya perv! ha

Last edited:

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
Ive been hearing anti white propaganda for as long as i can remember out of Hollywood and the music industry. (We all know whos in charge of that)

I remember back to high school classic's like "dont call me white" and "kill all the white men" from popular Jewish punk rock band NOFX. How many record contracts do you suppose someone with a song titled "kill all the jews" would get ?

Im a Presbyterian where is my home land? Ireland thats where, but we got starved out of their by the roman catholics in the late 1800's, now get chit on constantly for bringing Canada out of the stone age. There wasnt one fkn building, road or power plant before European's came here. Give me.my farm back in Ireland and ill happily head home, and let this joke of a country go back to the stone age where it belongs.

I could go on all fkn day but i dont like getting worked up and thats why this chit is supposed to be in the political section ..lol

I love kill all the white man! What about their other classic “don’t call me white”
NOFX is hands down one of the best punk bands of all time!!!

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If any wonder why we are screwed,

hamilton provincial by election
ndp candidate 54% win
lib 20%
pc 15.5%

voter turnout out…. 22% obviously the word went out to local unions to get out a vote.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

ndp candidate 54% win
lib 20%
pc 15.5%

voter turnout out…. 22% obviously the word went out to local unions to get out a vote.
If there is any solace a lot of times provincial elections don’t align with federal ones. Look at Alberta the year Notley was voted in. Alberta went all blue federally that same year if I remember right. Doug Ford is not very popular right now.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

ndp candidate 54% win
lib 20%
pc 15.5%

Can't get the right wing vote out, that's the one thing the left is good at, they can get their supporters to the polls.

I've had this discussion at work, I've offered to let employees leave early to go vote, but they find a reason not to go. Then they spend the next 4 years complaining about the results.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Call me out? I would but then I probably would be in trouble with HR or have no employees. 😂

Top Bottom