Election interference

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At the end of the day, What the east thinks is what going to win the election.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That goof has no solutions, just doom and gloom....
i sure hope it's not another dictator or some form of communism? best we could hope for is some checks and balances, maybe less power handed to government, i doubt it will happen, but who knows.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i sure hope it's not another dictator or some form of communism? best we could hope for is some checks and balances, maybe less power handed to government, i doubt it will happen, but who knows.

Who knows is right. It says fear not 365 times in the bible if that makes you feel any better.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok then what? we all just go our merry way?
Well first we have to get out or dissolve canada the system is setup against the west and we will never have a fighting chance playing in the current system.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so do you think if all Alberta votes for Max, that he will be the next prime minister, i like what he says too, just think he has no chance unfortunately? never say never, but this is the last chance, period.

No I don't, all I was getting at is canada should give a shot to him, I would say Arthur from calgary but he isn't federal. I doubt max would do worse than the 3 main ones, but it doesn't matter. Canada is gone anyhow, unless people wake up. It's not looking like they will, hell they still believe posion is a cure that's been proven otherwise. Anyhow if Pierre gets in and turns the ship around, feel free to bash on me lol.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so do you think if all Alberta votes for Max, that he will be the next prime minister, i like what he says too, just think he has no chance unfortunately? never say never, but this is the last chance, period.
Do you think if all of alberta votes for pierre he will be the next prime minister?

What alberta votes means nothing, think about the past elections and when they are over by...

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who knows is right. It says fear not 365 times in the bible if that makes you feel any better.
Do you think if all of alberta votes for pierre he will be the next prime minister?

What alberta votes means nothing, think about the past elections and when they are over by...
i think the election will be decided before it hits Manitoba. hopefully alberta /sask/ manitoba will be enough to make a change? problem being people don't vote, belly ache and eat there double cheese and put there heads in the sand, elections have been won with very few votes.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No I don't, all I was getting at is canada should give a shot to him, I would say Arthur from calgary but he isn't federal. I doubt max would do worse than the 3 main ones, but it doesn't matter. Canada is gone anyhow, unless people wake up. It's not looking like they will, hell they still believe posion is a cure that's been proven otherwise. Anyhow if Pierre gets in and turns the ship around, feel free to bash on me lol.
hey, you have your opinion and are willing to defend it, won't see me bashing it, now if it was a NDP or liberal vote, might be different! ha. no as i said, i like what Max says, he just hasn't pulled the support of the people so far. and a majority government is a long shot!

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really a mute point until LPC is out, Max isn’t helping…

Reading today I’m sure all with be impressed to know Freelands budget to be delivered March 28, pre budget papers read increased personal corporate and capital gains taxes.

ctd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
think about it! if PP came out and praised this woman , and lets say oh how about 30 days before election her views came out to the public, what do you think might happen? think about it! i think PP should have made a bit of a lesser statement, but i do not know the circumstances.

PP should have said nothing...simple.....he picked a fight that was not on the table. I've listened to the lady as much & equal to PP, he is wrong. Leading by example & sitting @ the table discussing, even if you agree to disagree is far better than attacking.....sadly & typically the party implodes.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
PP should have said nothing...simple.....he picked a fight that was not on the table. I've listened to the lady as much & equal to PP, he is wrong. Leading by example & sitting @ the table discussing, even if you agree to disagree is far better than attacking.....sadly & typically the party implodes.

He was asked a question, feel free to like or dislike like the answer, but he did answer it.

Unlike Trudeau, that has some canned speach everytime he is asked a question.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He was asked a question, feel free to like or dislike like the answer, but he did answer it.

Unlike Trudeau, that has some canned speach everytime he is asked a question.
Bingo! He was asked a question and answered it. Something that the Turd refuses to do unless it is beneficial to him.

ctd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bingo! He was asked a question and answered it. Something that the Turd refuses to do unless it is beneficial to him.
Wrong, dumb ass justine would answer calling them Nazi's Racist etc. Your freind PP followed dumb ass playing the same card. He has ever right to disagree as I do, labelling the individual as something else....that's the rub.

I was hoping the PC's would have learned.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wrong, dumb ass justine would answer calling them Nazi's Racist etc. Your freind PP followed dumb ass playing the same card. He has ever right to disagree as I do, labelling the individual as something else....that's the rub.

I was hoping the PC's would have learned.
from what i understand, Christine Anderson may have anti Semitic views, have seen nothing that denies or confirms! but i can attest to the Tru-d war machine making a huge mountain out of this ant hill. also see more than a few are climbing the mountain and waving the flag already.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those semitites are always so hard done by too. Every other group bow down lol

Top Bottom