Election interference

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anyone why wouldn't the Canadian people try Max. We need a total new party. Why are people so eager to trade one globalist for another? Have you not seen him and his wife's oppinions on covid? I guess if one is stupid enough to agree with them on covid I can see how one would think he is a good choice. Sure he might not be as bad as justin, but what is the real difference?

People need to really band together and rid the whole parliamentand get honest people in there, not just bust out cocktails for one who is a tad less crooked.

Each and every "province" aka, "countries" has the right to govern themselves and institute there very own "Constitution" if they so choose as per. "Statute of Westminster 1938" but simply rely on the politicians that dangle the carrot in front of them to let them think they have a voice, because that is what they are led to believe, also by being lazy, when after so called is elected the said individual can simply do what they want and the constituents really do not have a voice anymore t "reality fact". If Albertans as a people really bared down they could do this and simply create there own "Republic" with in the "Sole corporation aka, Gov of Chinada Inc" Don't believe just look at how the Metis have just implemented there very own "Constitution" within with 96% signage, using the stroke of a pen and not a sword. There is nothing the corporation on both ends can do as it is very legal. The "Republic of Alberta" would be nice absolutely but with so many dumb down by evil/deceit along with many leftie voters being imported to keep the perpetuation of lie's going doubtful. But i will keep praying and quite possibly this might come to fruition.;)

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never thought I'd ever agree with anything Thomas Mulcair said, but here we are:

what I want to know is who are the 30% dumb phucks that think there is nothing to see here? Are people really that partisan that they will give up free elections just to keep “their” guy in power? We are royally screwed here.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what I want to know is who are the 30% dumb phucks that think there is nothing to see here? Are people really that partisan that they will give up free elections just to keep “their” guy in power? We are royally screwed here.

A lot of people simply don't pay attention:

Slide21.jpg

But then there is this:

Liberal and NDP supporters were most likely to say they generally trust in the results of elections in Canada, with 92 per cent of Liberal voters and 81 per cent of NDP voters.

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like Mad Max, I think people are just settling voting for Pierre. Hoping he Will do good by his campaign promises. I noticed there was no mention to sleepy joe. About his cancellation of the pipeline that he canceled first day in office. Yet Canada is willing to make other deals with him. I say F U Joe!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like Mad Max, I think people are just settling voting for Pierre. Hoping he Will do good by his campaign promises. I noticed there was no mention to sleepy joe. About his cancellation of the pipeline that he canceled first day in office. Yet Canada is willing to make other deals with him. I say F U Joe!
Pierre talked to him about opening the border again. We are letting Americans in but he is not reciprocating. To busy giving accolades to China🤦‍♂️

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pierre talked to him about opening the border again. We are letting Americans in but he is not reciprocating. To busy giving accolades to China🤦‍♂️
Him/Hunter have had millions in kickbacks from the China along with partnering on some $$ laundering company's no way on Gods green earth will he go against china they have to much on these clowns.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont sign e-petitions anymore. The Conservatives in the last 2 years delivered the #1 and #2 largest e- petitions in Canadian history to the House on the gun grab and the Liberals showed zero interest in them. Than son of a huuuuer does not listen to anyone but himself.

So just like that, you're throwing in the towel.

ctd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i've been a white indian once or twice, back in the day! I wonder if i can get in on the treaty money?

This is funny as I've lived that a few times, cops had to be involved a couple of times LOL! Never thought of treaty money Ha!

Top Bottom