Edmonton Suds Night

willhickey

Reaction score
Well I think we are about half way through sledding season. I was thinking that we should have another suds night. I know there are a lot of people on here that I would like put a face to the name. Reply, if you are interested in another Edmonton Suds Night.

Will

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yer soundin a little thirsty there will..but hey im up for that..you know it will have to be after mountain mania as all the peeps are goin to Mcbride..tg will keep us all informed when the next on will be..until then:beer::beer::beer:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com

Attachments

12.6 KB · Views: 115

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Yup, next edmonton suds nite will be around middle of february sometime......... Tylerg will let us know the when and where about 1 1/2 to 2 weeks in advance.... Keep your eyes peeled, and check the "calender" at the top of the page too.....he always posts in there

willhickey

Reaction score
Sorry guys I did not know that we just had one I just thought that there was one at the beginning of the season. I will take a peak and see when it is in Feb.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys I did not know that we just had one I just thought that there was one at the beginning of the season. I will take a peak and see when it is in Feb.

Keep your eye on the calendar.

Top Bottom